-=5=-

(Sorry I couldn't update two chapters yesterday I went to the movies with my mom. Also the Order of The Stone temple is your bunk, just letting ya know)

Jesse's POV
Y/N has been so distant from everyone ever since she came back with Petra.

She was working on a project with emeralds, which are totally useless.

"Hey, N/N." I said sitting on her bed. "Hey Jess." she replied, fingers moving non-stop on her project.

I put my hands over hers and made her drop the project. "What is it Jesse? I gotta keep working!!!" she said picking up her project.

"No, you don't!" I said taking her project and putting it on her high chest, which for her height is way too high for her to reach.

"Give it back, Jesse!" she desperately reached for it.

"No, not until you take a look at yourself." I said pushing the project a little back so she couldn't reach it.

"What's wrong with me?!" she said as she jumped up and down reaching for her project.

I grabbed her hand and spun her around and sat her in my lap. She blushed as I smirked and said "Well for one your still in your pajamas."

Y/N looked down and gave me an lop-sided smile, "Errr... I knew that."

I rolled my eyes and said "Sure ya did." and leaned in for an kiss.

"Aww, you two are sooo cute!" Olivia squealed.

"Enough with the squealing." I groaned.

"Hey, when something is cute, I squeal." Olivia said, defending herself.

Right after she said that someone blew up the door.

"MAGNUS! I'M GONNA HAVE TOO CLEAN THAT UP LATER!!!" Y/N yelled flopping down on her bed.

"Lol, good luck." Magnus said walking in with Ellegaard.

"So, what did ya do that made you not wanna use the door?" Olivia asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing... I saw an... Cow."

"A COW ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS?!" Y/N yelled.

"Geez girl, calm your titties down." Ellie said stroking Y/N's hair.

"Hey, when I see animals, I gotta blow 'em up." Magnus said smiling at Reuben.

"Don't even think about it." I said.

"Anyway, we know where were gonna get married!" Ellie squealed.

"The Nether"

"Okay now I'm happy you guys didn't invite us."

(Ayeeee, I'm in Da hospital writing this. Stupid kidney stones.)