-=6=-

(Reuben is too cute. You need more time with him. At the end I'll give you an special time with him.)

Your POV
"We never said you guys weren't invited." Ellie said.

"Um... Okay... What possessed you to have your wedding in the nether?!" Olivia asked. "What next? Your honeymoon in The End?!"

"That's not a bad idea..." Magnus said.

"But no one has had their wedding in the nether so why not?!" Ellie said.

"That's because no one's that crazy!" I said. "I don't wanna die!"

"Hey, your talking to the people who killed the Enderdragon..." Magnus started. We all gave them a look that said "Did you really?" "I mean um... I got nothing. Ellie, your the smart one, you say something!"

"Relax, you guys are the new order, you can...not...get...dead..." Ellie started.

"That's not really an sentence, Ellie." Olivia tsked.

"Well... We got to go... Bye now!" she said leaving with her fiance.

I rolled my eyes "Old people are weird." I said.

"True." everyone agreed.

Special time with Reuben

These times were always your favorite times.

The times were you would be working on a blueprint, and Reuben-- the team's pet pig, would always climb in your lap, wanting attention.

You would always smile at the pig and put down your work, just to cuddle with him.

You would always hug him and pet him and say, "I love you, Reuben."

He would always grunt cutely, and snuggle along with you.

That moment would always get ruined by your sisters and friends coming in.

Reuben would always look at you with big eyes, and you'll always say "We'll continue this tomorrow."

(I'm sorry the main story was rubbish, I had to get something up there. Also, some of you keep pestering me saying "Reuben, you can't forget him." and I could never forget him, so I made that little part.)