-=3=-

(That badass pic tho)

Olivia's POV
"I'm sorry, I must have gotten Redstone in my ears." I said "Your WHAT?!"

"Engaged!!!!" Magnus yelled in my ear. "There! That should clear it out!"

"Thanks! Now I can suffer from permanent hearing damage!" I said sarcastically.

"How...W-what... When?!" Y/N managed to stutter out.

"Didn't you guys know that we were dating?" Ellie asked.

"No." I simply shrugged.

"Well we were dating now we're getting married!" Ellie squealed.

"Woah... That's a lot to take in..." Jesse said sitting down.

"Sure is, but we already planed it out! The wedding shall be in Boom Town!" Magnus announced proudly.

"Woah, woah, woah... I thought the wedding would be in Redstonia!" Ellie rejected.

"No way! Boom Town is da bomb! Literally!" Magnus shot back.

"With lots of griefers! Who will completely destroy our wedding!!!"

"Redstonia is boring!" and with that they left our bunk arguing about their wedding that I'm pretty sure they didn't invite us to...

"I'm confused..." Y/N said.

"Your not alone Y/N..." Petra said.

Then Lukas came!!!

Axel's POV
As soon as Lukas walked through that door Y/N and Olivia bombarded him with hugs.

Lukas smirked as he hugged each girl. I growled and pulled Olivia off of him.

"Axel..." she whispered so no one could hear. "What's wrong?"

I nodded and said "Nothing, just want to spend some time with my girlfriend that's all." I said as I placed an loving kiss on Olivia's cheek.

She blushed and I said "Y'know I love it when you blush."

She smiled and gave me an hug. Until Lukas pulled her away from me.

I got my fist ready and Jesse glared along with me. "How dare that punk just come and think he's a legit pretty boy and think he has what it takes to steal Y/N and Olivia from us!" I said trying to keep my cool.

"I know right! But Y/N and Olivia are smart enough to know who's 'the real deal'" Jesse said, his green eyes filled with pure jealously and hatred.

Right now the 2 sisters were touching Lukas's scar that he got. Petra walked up to us "Geez, you two look like you're gonna have an heart attack. You guys okay?" she asked.

I think I can tell Petra anything so... "I think I know what's wrong." she smiled.

She turned around to her sisters laughed and turned her attention back to us "It's about those two idiots, right?"

I shrugged and Jesse said "I wouldn't call 'em idiots but yes, it's about Olivia and Y/N."

Petra just laughed and smiled "If I know my sisters, which I do, they're loyal. And if anything, they know what they stand for, which is you guys."

Jesse smiled while I was just confused. "Um... Can you put that in simpler words?"

Petra rolled her eyes and said "Olivia will always love you no matter what! Okay?!"

"Okay thanks."

Petra walked away, probably to change into her pjs. Jesse sighed "I hope what she said is true."

"LIGHTS OUT!" Soren called into our bunk.

Third person POV
Olivia and Y/N couldn't go to sleep without  saying goodnight to their loves.

Olivia placed a kiss on Axel's cheek mumbling "Goodnight." As Y/N did the same with Jesse, only to leave the boys with Sweet Dreams.

(Hey! 3rd and final chapter for today! I will try to upload 2 to 3 chappies a day  while I'm on winter break sooo... Yeah!!!!)