Daddy's Girl Seven

Start from the beginning

"My therapist said she wants to start having father-son conferences. I don't know, she want's to know more about my diagnosis and shit." Carter says turning on the play station and handing a controller to myself and Bray.

"Hell I gotta be there for? Aren't you taking your pills and stuff? Your mom stay on top of you on about your pills so I don't. Are you not taking them?"

"I have been. That's why I ain't been fighting nobody lately." He replies.

"Yeah but he be fucking the whole cheer team. Except Nomi." Brayden adds. I didn't know what to expect of my sons, honestly I was never told wrong from right and was just like them. I'd try to advise them not to date more than one girl at once or fuck alot fo girls, but they are hard headed. I still told them, right before our joint game of call of duty.

"So dad, how many bodies you got since you like in yo thirties now? You still get pussy?" Carter asks, despite of the whole lecture I just tried to give. I wanted to be as open as I could with them.

"I mean look how many siblings you got, count them and some random women I smash occasionally. I'd sound like I should already have some std if I tell you approximately how many bodies I got." I chuckle remembering when I first lost my virginity. I lost it at the tender age of 8, but I mean she was willing to fuck a kid like me and I wasn't trying to waste time watching a bunch of porno's to see how to stroke right.

"I bet he got like 50 or something." Brayden says as I watch him follow me behind a building, though he paused the game to text one of his friends within the game.

"Sounds right."

"I just got with this senior her name Amaria. She livelike three houses down, I ain't gon lie I be sneaking out to chill with her sometimes." Brayden admits.

"Should I meet her? I mean how long you been seeing her?" I inquire.

"Like since the first day of school. She didn't mind hanging with me even though I'm in 11th. I wasn't tripping either though." He shrugs.

"Yeah, you ain't gon be tripping till your hormones get the best of you and she end up telling you she pregnant. Trust me, it's a big bomb to be blown up by. Next thing you know you gotta drop your school work for changing diapers, burping after they drink, it's a big responsibility. I'm just trying to tell you know since y'all sexually active. Having sex young isn't a joke cause you could end up a daddy before you graduated."

"Like you?" Carter sneers.

"Shut up, I graduated highschool without a baby."

"What bout me?" Bray says concerned.

"Um, you came after I graduated, granite your mom didn't bother to tell me she was pregnant."

"You busted a nut and didn't ask her if she was pregnant? Thanks for letting me know another don't to sex at a young age." Brayden points out.

"I busted in alot of girls." I dismiss, I may have kids I don't know about. Cross my heart and hope to die if I do, damn. I chuckled to myself I don't need no more kids after the baby coming. Noemi is the only one who knows right now anyway, I'm not sure if she blabbed to anyone, but it wouldn't have been smart to.

The rest of the night was full of laughter when we all got together to watch ATL, it was one of my favorites and I didn't mind letting the babies watch it. They weren't exposed to explicit stuff on a daily so I wasn't worried.

"Daddy it's so late, and I'm so sleepy." Mila says hugging my chest, with her legs wrapped around my body.

"I know boo, you ready for bed?" I say starting to tickle her sides, she giggles joyfully and nods at me with her blue eyes. It lingered in my mind, in a sense she wasn't my kid. But she sure damn was supposed to be, but I won't go back into the history. I love my kids, alot. I got free time with them individually, well I tried to at least.