Daddy's Girl Four

-Noemi Brown

"I'm just tryna run through the money run." I sing along as I turn the corner a little too sharp causing me to panic and press on the gas, daddy curses as I slow down before the garage door and hold the break. He furiously shuts off the radio and stares at me.

"Didn't I just tell you no music while we drive? So damn hardheaded."

"Daddy we're not driving anymore! We just pulled in the driveway so I turned it on through the steering wheel, big deal?" I say leaning my head against the window and gazing back at his big sincere eyes. I knew he was lecturing me about how driving serious is but I got lost in his eyes while he went on and on. He was so cute!

"Now get out my car so I can go to work."

"You've been giving me the cold shoulder for awhile. What's your deal?" I say climbing out the low car and standing up to stretch. Bending a few times hoping he'd see my ass in my shorts.

"I want your room cleaned by time I get back, tell Brayden and Carter the same."

I pressed my hand against daddy's arm and licked my lips. "What? You haven't hugged me in days, did I do something?" He shook his head no and got into the car and slammed the door shut, then pulled off. I turned on my keds heels and swung my keys out my pocket.

So frustrated after cleaning my room and finding things I've lost months ago, I flop onto my bed and take out my phone. My phone was pretty dry besides the few text I got from Vionni trying to apologize, but I ignored them. Why give Vionni the time of day when he acts like we have to be on perfect speaking terms. I thought the whole 'guys speak first' or 'girls speak first' bullshit was stupid, but I only did it that day to be petty.

Carey was on vacation for a few days on some cruise, and I was extremely bored, I went to instagram to take a quick picture. Most of my followers were just people from school, I didn't like when seniors posted heart eyes under my pictures just because I know when school starts back up they'll try and talk to me. Not that I haven't talked to one before, but I almost lost my virginity to one of them and I don't want to do it again.

It didn't shock me when buckets of rain began to pour down, and the wind picked up because we often had nasty summer thunderstorms. Before I was able to take the selfie a phone call from mommy popped up. I answered.

"Hey mommy," I say placing her on speaker then going back to my camera. I tugged down my v-neck a little and made sure to add in my small figure as I laid down to take the picture. The angles hit me just right and I loved being photogenic, so daddy says.

"Do you want to explain why you and your dad were on FaceTime at 3 am last weekend?"

"Why are you on my laptop!" I scoff closing out the camera app and going to instagram.

"I needed it to look up some recipes, you know mine is acting funny-"

"Doesn't explain why you're going through my call logs, you have no right to even go through my stuff, what is wrong with you?" She seriously doesn't know what privacy is.

"I can go through anything of yours, now answer my question." She demands.

"What does it matter to you? We were just talking about ideas for the triplets birthday." I lied, soon realizing it was a horrible lie.

"Noemi, I don't know if you remember, but things happened between you and your father and I have every right to know what goes on between you two when I'm not around. Your father knows better and I just want you to know too..."

"Well don't worry about me, I'm fine. How could I ever forget what he did to me?" I say quietly, thats the reason why I act the way I do now.

She groans a bit and I can tell she doesn't want to bring up the whole topic. But I mean it was eventually going to have to be talked about, why is she trying to shut out something so important? Daddy was shutting me out already, I didn't need her to either. "I'll see you tomorrow, just please be careful."