Daddy's Girl Seven

-Noemi Brown

It was nothing but lust. That sexual feeling and a handful of lust filling our eyes. It made me come to my senses again when he tossed me onto his bed and pulled his shirt from over his head. His eyes ravenous and my body shivering from the next move or stunt he was to pull. I was scared, so scared.

"Daddy has an erection, I need you to help me one way, and if it doesn't work the first way you gotta try the second way, alright?"

"Y-you have a what-" my words came to a halt and so did my breath when he dropped his boxers, letting his manhood fall in the palm of his hands.

"C'mere all you have to do is hold me." He motions, the twisted up smile he gave me made me gulp as I stood to my knees and crawled over to him. He gently held my lower back and indicated for me to hold him. I looked him in the eyes and cautiously wrapped a few fingers along him.

"Now move like you're shaking up a drink, start off slow and easily go faster." He said, I bit down onto my lip with fear knowing this is wrong.

The memories burned my brain, leaving with me with what felt like no moving brain cells. I felt discretely humiliated and scarred for life because of that. So what made it any different from right now? Maybe the fact that it happened more than once, and it stuck to me as if it was soon normal.

It wasn't normal, but I had to face the fact that I couldn't deny I didn't like it anymore. He came onto me three times, and I liked it.

Two months later...

-Christopher Brown

I hadn't got laid in a long time, since Levi and I stopped messing around, stopped sending pictures, and even facing each other I had to keep myself active with women I met at my car shop or if I went out to the bar with Michael or something.

The blonde girl I was spooning was amazing honestly I heard rumors about that white pussy being pink. I stood corrected when I ate her last night, it was some nice pussy. I didn't wanna toss her to the side either, cause I liked her. I stretched out my arms to accompany the other girl beside me and puckered my lips onto her neck making her giggle. This one was a Native American lookin chick. She was a five in the face ten in the ass so I just brung' em back both and experimented.

I knew it was my weekend for the kids and the house was a complete mess. I fired my maid for trying to hook up with Carter a few weeks ago. She had to be like 23 and I didn't want Carter dating an older woman, shit scared me. I guess I had to clean up everything myself, I tried taking pride in my house. I did after all designed it over again, had my garage extended for my cars and kept them clean. But shit, leaving pizza boxes, my boxers, and condoms in the kitchen was unsanitary as fuck. My kids could be roaming around on the counter and I'd never know.

It was hard kicking the girls I had just slept with out, the blondie wanted to give me another blow job and the Indian wanted to do anal. I curved them and said another day, the Indian kind of turned me off, even though I've tried anal a few times and enjoyed it. I did have the courtesy to ask for their names and numbers though, blondie was named Laura and the Indian was Viviah.

I thought I'd have some free time to myself but when all my boys came through the front door I dapped them up and kissed my girls. I didn't care to look for Levi, but Noemi was last getting out and had an evident attitude. When did she not? She storms in past me and heads upstairs. I still didn't like the idea of her walking around in shorts that we're tinier than her. It ain't settle right with me, there arealot of perverted guys today. I shut the door and lounge on the couch near Brayden and Carter.