Daddy's Girl- Three

Brayden in the mm. Gonna show Carter next :)

Noemi Brown

The curling wand helped me make some final adjustments on my hair right before I turned out the bathroom light and headed back to my bedroom. I almost had a heart attack when daddy is sitting on my bed. Nobody was supposed to be home right now. Everyone else was at grandma's and I was home alone until mommy was coming back from work. The plan was to sneak out to a house party with Carey, but who knows now.

"Where the hell you going dressed like that?" Daddy asks putting away his phone.

"Why are you here?" I say dodging his first question super hard and sat at my vanity to start my eye makeup. I'm not into all the contour and highlight, I love my freckles from my parents and wouldn't want to hide them.

"I'm here cause I thought you'd want me here." He says now behind me, standing and his hands rubbed on my shoulders, making it hard to keep a focus on my eyeliner. "I don't think you need that, you're beautiful already babe." He says kissing my cheek then staring at me in the mirror.

"I want to wear it though. And you should have texted me first, I'm going to a party." I reply.

His response was slim with a head nod and he kept staring at me.

"You feeling okay down there?" He says making me scooter over so he can sit next to me. He take a sip from his beer can and places it down onto the floor. Why is he drinking?!

"I'm about to be on my period." I say.

"Mhm. You gon let me know when you off right?"

"I mean what the fuck do you have in plan? Raping me?" I scoff still trying to put on my eyeliner.

"Watch your mouth. And I wouldn't have to anyways cause I know you want me." With that he stands up and puts back on his navy blue bomber jacket.

"What if I don't watch my mouth, what are you gonna do to me?" I keep myself attained to my mirror then turn around.

I watched him as he lit up a cigarette and my mouth instantly frowns and tears form in my eyes.

"Daddy stop! You have cancer!" I yell to him but he waves me off.

"Don't feel bad for me babe. I'm just getting what I deserve..."

"Daddy you don't deserve to die. I love you so much, I'm glad you're my dad. I don't wanna see you leave this earth sooner than you need to, please don't."

The silence dropped and he stared at me before he went against all odds and placed it between his thick lips. His eyes scanned my body and he chucked up his deuces then left, just like that.

I tried to regain my focus on my makeup, but this made everything harder knowing that daddy no longer wants to take care of himself. Completing my makeup, I made Carey wait an extra fifteen minutes outside for me. Once I found a pair of my moms heels that matched, I texted her telling her I went to Carey's for a sleepover and would be back around noon tomorrow.

The party was nothing like I would have imagined, most of the girls were half naked, drinking until they got drunk, and making out anywhere. I didn't find Carey until she left the bathroom with some guy.

"C-Carey!" I call out. She whips her head around to me and hugs me and falls deep withing my grip.

"Are you drunk?" I whisper.

"Mhm." Her giggles appear and she finds a way to stand up.

"Well let's just go home then, I'll go find Dante, okay?" I make her sit on a folding chair in the corner until I search this party for Dante.