Daddys Girl - One

Warning: My ass is so freaking nervous to let you guys read this. I know I have y'alls support but I honestly don't wanna scare any of you away. You've more than likely been reading this series since last summer, and you know the characters very well. It is weird reading them do things that are inappropriate, so I apologize in advance. For that matter I may be excluding scenes that appear to be sick in the mind, just because I honestly can't even bring myself to write it out. Also, just to let you know I almost reconsidered doing this whole trilogy a few hours ago, just cause I'm nervous to let y'all read. This shit gets me anxious and insecure when I write, I trust y'all enough not to hate me. Please try to enjoy...

Noemi Brown

The summer heat was excruciatingly annoying. It was hard to feel a tan around my bikini lines when I couldn't remain in one solitary spot the entire time I did manage to come to the pool.

I yanked my water bottle from out of my cross over bag, and took a long refreshing sip. Dante approached me where I sat lounged back onto my lawn chair, waiting for my best friend Carey to come back from the bathroom. She sure did take a long time changing.

"Wassup Nomi?" He asks placing what he did have of his hair in one of those trendy man buns, it worked for Dante surprisingly. He had a nice shaggy brown curl pattern and pretty brown eyes, though I never gave him the time of day. I was too interested in someone else.

"Waiting for Carey so we can get in the pool. What's with you? I haven't seen you since school let out." I say simper slightly. He moves my thin body to the side of my lawn chair and lays back onto it with me as I roll my eyes. His arm wraps around my shoulder and he shrugs.

"Been out here, summer jobs, late nights, and hanging. You tryna come to this kick back tonight?" He inquires.

"Uh-" right before I can reply Carey comes back and scolds away her brother. Dante however doesn't put up a fight and leaves.

"Don't let him brush up on you Nomi! He's nineteen." She announces with an ablaze tone, conveying how serious she was. She then slaps a good amount of sunscreen along her skin and rubs it in. Carey didn't know I liked older guys though. I was fifteen while Dante was nineteen. We've flirted before, but it was never anything deep at all for a reason.

"I wasn't Carey." I respond looking around the pool. Most of the seniors were arriving and a lot of freshman began to clear out the pool, but Carey and I weren't leaving. "He's having a kickback?" I raise an eyebrow curiously.

"I don't know, our dad said he could have one and that I was allowed to go but I'd only go if you were too. Then again, they're a bunch of seniors so I guess I take that back." She says rambling off.

"Nomi lemme hold a dollar, I want a soda." Carter says running over to me, Brayden follows and their hair is dripping right over me as they rummage through my bag.

"Stop fucking going through my shit!" I yell backing them away from my bag."Mommy said no soda's anyways fools!" I announce.

"We don't listen to her." Brayden scoffs. "Look I really wanna buy this girl a soda can you please just-"

"You're buying a girl a soda? You do realize that's not romantic at all?" Carey smirks.

"Ain't nobody ask you!" Carter smacks his lips and takes out his phone from his pocket. "Hold on my mom calling."

"I'm not giving you a dollar. Mommy said no, and it's a no." I shrugged. Simple as that! I won't argue with them, I honestly refuse. My phone began to vibrate in the bottom of my bag. I dug it out the bottom and Brayden sat next to me waiting for my to pull out the few dollars mommy did give us.