1~Moving

Abbie PoV
" omg mum it's not that big of a deal, I'm only moving to London." My mum was crying in the car whilst my dad was writing a whole long sob story paragraph on Facebook of how I've grown up so quick and how he's proud and all that. "My baby girl is growing up so fast!" I just about hear my dad say over the noise of my brother (he's 10 and Abbie is 20) talking to his girlfriend. " Alright yeah whatever keep your tears in love." I chuckle with my dad. That's one thing I'm going to miss my dad, we always have a laugh and he's the best and funniest person that's ever stuck up for me! It's going to be really quiet without my brother oh yeah and my sister that's with our auntie ( she's 7) I'm so used to them being with me. They can come round whenever they want anyway so it's all good really. From then onwards it was pretty much silent apart from music.
~~~~~~~~~~
After about to hours of driving we reached the streets of London. It's so manic, but that's why I love it.
I'm hoping I'll bump into Dan and Phil, I love their videos and I'm a youtuber like them. Dan is my like i guess a celebrity crush!!❤️
*~*Authors note:
Sorry if it's not that long I'm not sure about this??
-~ Abs👋🏻