❤️Chapter 9: The Final Battle❤️

Author's note: photo credit goes to @sunnyisrandom on youtube

PapyrusPOV

I rubbed my pelvis bone as I regained consciousness, falling to the floor. I was completely confused. Sans and the human were here... But.... How?

~Flashback brought to you by NiceCream: The Frozen Treat That Warms Your Heart~

I yawned as slid into bed, drifting off pretty quickly. I planned on heading to this "Shack of Mystery" more often, to help the gopher-human who owned it. It was exciting to show off my talents to those who were less fortunate than I. "JUST WAIT TILL TOMORROW..." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyesockets, drifting off to sleep.

But I had only slept for a few moments when I felt something snatch me up...

Not hands...

Not paws....

VINES...

It was creepy. There was only flower I knew... And they wouldn't kidnap me.. Would they?

I was about to scream out for help, when a vine clamped across my teeth. What was going on? And where was my scarf? As I was pulled out of my window, I caught a glimpse of my scarf, and I struggled to grab it. The vines seemed angry that I grabbed my cape, and they tightened their restraint on me, and before I knew it, home was dissapearing before my eyesockets...

•••

When the vines finally let go of me, they dropped me into a group of humans and monsters, and I quickly tied my scarf around my neck. I sunk my face deep into the cloth, the faint smell of home clinging to it. I missed Sans. I needed him. He was my only comfort when I was even the tiniest bit of scared. This was much worse.

As I huddled with the group, I was suddenly snatched from the crowd, and everything soon went black

~End of flashback~

And now I'm back. As the stars cleared from my vision, I saw Sans in front of me, his head hung low. I wanted to hug him, but there was something about him I didn't trust. "S-SANS?"

He gave a chuckle, but one I didn't recognize. I backed up a little, only to be stopped again. "Oh, Sans isn't here at the moment... From now on I will be in control."

I tried to scamper away but the demon stopped me, grabbing me by the scarf. "Oh... Where do you think youre going? I wanna watch you DIE."

Beads of sweat broke out on my skull in fear as "Sans'" hand lit up, a flaming blue dagger gripped tightly in his hand. I've never seen Sans like this at all, but then I remembered.

This wasn't Sans.

I swallowed hard as I squirmed to try to get away from him, away from death. I thought it was all over when-

Someone tackled him.

I was released oncd more, and I watched closely to see who was my hero.

It was Mabel.

The human who started living with us not long ago. We didnt really know eachother but, why would she do that for me? I know I am great and all, but she does not even know me enough to trust me.

"Sans! You can't kill Papyrus! He's your brother!"

"First of all, SANS IS NOT HERE. And second of all, if I can't kill him, THEN YOURE NEXT ON THE LIST!" The demon wrestled Mabel, until she was pinned to the ground, and the dagger was close to her heart. I wanted to do something, but I was paralyzed with fear.

What could I do?