Punch [Pt. 2] Hide-and-Seek «requested»

annyeong!! ◦̈⃝

hello!! sorry it's been so long but damn my writer's block :/
also, although I was initially working on a scenario, it ended up being really sucky so I deleted it :'(

but here's part 2 for Punch, as requested by @BangtanTae52 :) I fast-forwarded a lot and skipped quite a bit of character development because if not I would be basically writing a book, hope y'all don't mind : )

THIS IS FLUFF SO MUCH FLUFF OMG

enjoy!!

(j-)HOPE y'all like it ; )

You peek from behind the curtains as Jimin creeps into his bedroom on a quest to find you, Hana and Jungkook.

This was an intense game of hide-and-seek, and Jimin was the seeker, leaving the remaining three of you to hide.

It's a Saturday afternoon and four of you had gathered at Jimin's house with nothing better to do. Hana had suggested a game of "hide-and-seek, the intense version".

"What the heck is 'the intense version' of hide-and-seek?" Jungkook had asked.

"It's just... the intense version. You just do your best to stay hidden." Hana replied, a look of confusion crossing her face as if she had no idea what she just explained.

"That makes no sense, isn't that just the regular version of hide-and-seek?" you ask, slightly confused as well.

"No! It's not the same. Like, you hide yourself like your life depends on it. It's different—you'll know when we play it." Hana protested.

"Like our lives depend on it? That's kinda..."Jimin trailed off, not really sure how to respond to Hana's suggestion.

"Intense? Over-dramatic? That's the whole point! It's more fun that way. There's... thrill," Hana shoots all of you a look.

You return her a skeptical look, but shrugged and decided to go with it. Jimin and Jungkook did the same and Hana fist pumped, making Jimin coo at her cuteness.

The four of you played a game of rock, paper, scissors and Jimin lost, making him the seeker. "Alright," Jimin huffed.  "Since this is intense, I'll give the three of you one minute to hide." 

Jimin covered his eyes and faced the wall before beginning to count down from sixty, and the three of you scrambled over each other, rushing to find a good place to hide.

You know Jimin's house like it's your own, so finding a good starting hiding spot was easy for you. But then again, you couldn't be so sure because this is Jimin's house, so technically he knows it better than you.

You had changed your hiding place at least 3 times throughout the game so far, and you were pretty sure Jungkook and Hana had done the same. Every time Jimin checked a room or place and moved on, you shifted your spot so he could never find you. You didn't think this game would be that intense, but good lord, it was heart-wrenching. Every time you heard footsteps, you felt like you were going to die.