two halves become one

=====back to memory======

Epov

When I enter her I stopped when I realized it was still there. Bella smiled and tears fell from her eyes. "He didn't take it you're my first Edward!" I heard her say with her mind. She nodded to me.

I thrust once and she bit her lip and buried her face into my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her and patiently waited. I could feel the pain she had. I felt her move her hips up to meet me and she lifted her head and met my eyes.

I started to move slowly so she get use to it. I kept playing Nothin like you in my head and she could hear it but it was so perfect since she started dancing under the waterfall without music.

Something was different about her. She was happy. She wasn't holding anything back there was no tension at all.

Then when she thought she wanted more but didn't know if I was ready I was shocked. I didn't know if she was.

As we moved it was like we were meant for each other. She tipped her head back.

I leaned down and trailed kisses from her neck to her breast.

I gently took her nipple into my mouth and gently sucked. She let out a moan.

She took her hand and gripped my shoulder. I lifted my head.

She lifted her upper half of her body close to me and she opened her eyes as she started to chew on her bottom lip.

Oh what she does to me when she does that she was bringing me so much closer.

I wrapped one arm around her and pulled closer to me.

She buried her face into my neck and I felt her tighten up down there which was my undoing.

I buried my face into the crook of her of neck as I thrust into one more time.

"Oh god Bella!" I mumbled into her neck. I did not know that this could feel so incredible. That this itself could be so magical.
=======end of memory=======

      Bpov

A smile came to my face when I remember the song and I started to laugh and started to dance. I waved my hand to hear the music and Edward started laughing.

When I spun I bumped into Edward and I stared into his eyes for a moment until he took my hand and thrilled me. I laughed as we danced.

It was like we were happy again. That nothing was wrong. No one was after me or anyone. It was perfect!

It was magical! Then he dipped me and pressed his lips to mine. As he deepen it he lifted me back up. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

Then I felt this pull again. "What is it Bella?" Edward asked me. "I feel that pull again." Edward lets go of me and I close my eyes and turn myself to feel which direction the pull was the strongest. When I open my eyes I realized it was the direction of the waterfall.

I took off running. "Bella Cullen come on really do you have to have to run?" I could hear Edward start laughing. "You are unbelievable!" He says still laughing. I start giggling.

I get to the waterfall and I can feel Edward behind me. I close my eyes and image my light. I open my eyes then take my hands and raise it to my mouth and gently blow on the light and it scatters into a bunch of little of lights all over. I wave my hand to move the lights up in the air.

I look behind to Edward and his face expression says it all. I turn back to the water and that's when I saw it. "You really gotta be kidding me?" I started laughing. "What!" Edward says. I pointed into the water. He walked up to the waters edges and looked at me and shook his head.