Bella tells Edward to go

Bpov

Edward and I start battling the creatures along side Athena and Craigo.

I look around to get my barrings. Then I get a sense of something approaching.

"COVER ME!" I order. Anthea and Craigo circle me and I close my eyes and focus.

I gasp when I can read their minds. They're coming for Edward. I open my eyes and turn and look at Edward.

I walk up to Craigo and lean my forehead against his. "You need to take Edward now and hide him. I will find you guys I promise. Go now." I told him with my mind.

I turned and open my mind to Edward. "Edward you need to go with Craigo now and hide. They're coming for you." He snaps his head around and looks at me.

"No! I just got you back. Besides we are stronger together." He told me. I walked up to him and leaned my forehead against his.

"You know we have to do this my love. I don't like it either. But it has to be done to keep you safe. I have one more task to do myself then we have one more quest to complete together as a family. Know that I love you with all my heart. Go now please." I press my lips against his and then pull away.

I run and climb on Anthea and I watch as Edward as he climbs on Craigo. I grab my bow and arrow.

"I love you more than you'll ever know my queen." I turn and take aim to provide cover for Edward and after he flew off I had Anthea take off in the direction of the other creatures to slow them down.

Epov

I can not believe we have to do this. "Edward you know we had to. Bella told me they were coming after you." Craigo told me.

"Don't you think I know this. I just got my family back damn it." I lean my head down against Craigo.

"Its for the best Edward. This way your protected and so is Mason and Bella. She can protect Mason." Craigo told me.

"I know you're right Craigo." We flew off.

I don't own all of my characters Stephenie Meyers does. I own the rest of the characters and the story.