Chapter 1. Friends

((A/N: To those who have read my other Alphyne fanfic, this one will be replacing it since I didn't really like that one. Thank you for understanding ^_^))

Alphys' POV

I walked into my new college nervously. What would it be like? I've never been able to fit in.. I was just a short little nerd as some people call me. I walked down the hall seeing only two boys standing there. One was about my height and wore a blue hoodie, and the other was tall with a red scarf wrapped around his neck. The short one looked at me and so did the tall one. The taller male smiled warmly at me, and motioned for me to come over. I hesitantly walked over to them. "Hello there! What's your name?' Not expecting him to be so straightforward, I just looked at the ground and mumbled. "Alphys.." His smile somehow grew wider. "Mighty neat name! I'm Papyrus and this is my brother, Sans!" He exclaimed. I looked at the one called Sans and he lazily held out his hand, so I shook it and suddenly heard a weird- farting noise? Sans chuckled showing me the whoopee cushion in his hand. "Works every time." I smiled and laughed a bit as Papyrus rolled his eyes. "Typical you Sans." He turned back to me. "I can show you around if you'd like, Alphys!" I nodded. "That would be great.." I replied as he started to pull me to a different corridor. Sans waved at me and mouthed 'good luck'. I smiled at him and went with Papyrus.

Papyrus led me through the halls telling me where all the classrooms were and sometimes would tell me about the students that we saw on the way. We got to a corridor that had a few kids in it. Papyrus whispered to me. "Those are the.. More.. 'Popular' kids, they aren't that bad. Actually, one of them is a really good friend of mine!" He pulled me towards the group while I was thinking if I was ready to make more friends or not. "Hey guys! Come meet Alphys!" The kids looked at me, making me really uncomfortable. I analyzed them one by one. One of them- a male- was really tall and had blonde hair, and a bit of a beard, the one next to him was a girl with almost white hair that hung down to her shoulders. The third had Jet black hair that was styled neatly with his bang covering one eye. The last one, she was a tall female with pretty red hair that was tied into a ponytail, she had a bandaid over her left eye. For some reason she interested me a bit more than the others.

"Howdy Alphys.. I'm Asgore." The tall blonde told me, making me jump. The red haired one snickered at me. "I'm Toriel!" The one with the bright hair said. I smiled a bit and looked at the one with the black hair. "Hm, me? You can call me Mettaton, darling~" I blinked and nodded a bit. The red haired one crosses her arms and rolled her eye. "Sup, I'm Undyne." I held out my hand to her but Mettaton shook it instead. Bummer.. Papyrus smiled. "You guys are going to be great friends! I just know it!" I smiled at his happy attitude and Undyne pat- well, kinda slapped- his back. "Whatever ya say Pap." I stifled a giggle at this and Undyne looked at me. "Your name's Alphys, right?" I nodded a bit and she nodded aswell. "Cool." 
We got a bit silent then. Nobody knew what to really say. The bell rang so it didn't really matter. "We should be heading to class!" Papyrus exclaimed. I nodded and waved at the group. Asgore and Toriel waved back while Mettaton saluted me. Undyne stood there with her arms crossed, not even looking at me. I sighed with a ting of disappointment and went to class with Papyrus.

((A/N: Oh! And every chapter I'll ask you guys and undertale related question so I can know my readers a bit more! (I'll do that starting the next chapter))