Cold night alone..

It was freezing tonight.. My body was so cold.. I couldn't keep warm.. I tried everything, extra blankets yet the others were fast asleep. I sigh, changing into some warm clothing and exiting the house, everyone fast asleep. I sigh, the 29th of June.. The day my little sister Zuri died.. I sigh walking out onto the streets... Looking for that one spot where I buried her.. I then found it in a clearing in the woods, the cold air making my skin cold, I sigh gazing at it.
"I'm back Zuri... After all these years" I whisper.. Gazing at the headstone I created with a jutsu. The tree had Sakura petals.. Her favourite flower. "A lots happened.. They're all gone... And I seem to be in the midst of all of it. I really miss you though" I whisper, looking up at the tree. "Your favourite flowers are blooming. I'm sorry I haven't visited you.. I've been busy with my new teammates and stuff like that..." I whisper.. " surprised I even remember where this place is since the hidden mist has changed so much.." I whisper quietly, the wind blowing past the tree making the cherry blossoms detach from the branches, I smile a little, the cherry blossoms landing at the foot of the tree.
"Miss you Zuri.." I whisper, siting on the grass and smiling, it was freezing cold. "I think I've made a new rival" I smile slightly "he's my teacher too" I say.. "Most people think I'm related to him or something, we look so alike and act so alike it's not funny. He even reads the same book as I do" I whisper softly.. "You'd be fangirling if you were still here wouldn't you? Little fangirl who has to know everything about her older sister" I whisper... Smiling to myself as I take hold of a cherry blossom "I think things will go well this time... It won't end up with someone dying because of me again" I whisper.. Gazing at the pink flower that rested on my palm. It was so light I could barley feel it.
"You always told me that you loved these blossoms... I see now why you did" I whisper, letting the blossom fly off in the wind. The cold air making my hands go numb. I sigh, smiling at the blossoms floating in the wind.. The gentle breeze making them sway in midair as they slowly drifted to the floor.. Such a sad day yet there sees to be happiness "I can imagine you collecting them.." I whisper.. Zuri was only 9... And I still can't believe she's gone.. She slipped from my grasp only to never return.. And what could I do? Nothing, I was so weak then.. I couldn't even fend off my teammate with a kunai... All I do is bring trouble.. It's why I don't like teams.. I have a team that Congo, Sakura clinging to me, Sasuke and naruto's rivalry with eachother as well as me. And Kakashi cause he's just Kakashi! I sigh.. I then smiled "my sensei's pretty cool though.. He knows a lot.. He can be weird at times though, but he's nice yet serious. Confuses me sometimes, he can be mean too.. I guess that's why I like him, he's just.. Odd" I say smiling to myself "but he's a great teacher, even if I haven't known him for too long. You'd probably like him. You'd probably like my teammate Naruto too, he's just a ball of energy half the time. It's weird that the team chases eachother, geez I'm just blabbering" I  say lowering my head and smiling "but that's what I always do right? Even when I'm trying to explain something I go on and on and on" I say to myself softly.
"It's hard without you and the others here.. I bet if you guys were I'd get teased big time. Especially by Misaka.." I smile, tears welling up in my eyes as I sob silently.. Regretting everything. "I shouldn't have lead you to this stupid forest that day" I whisper between my sobs.. "We should have stayed with our uncle.. We would have stopped him from being murdered as well as you.." I whisper, wiping my eyes but the tears kept flowing.. I suddenly heard someone walk up to me. I go wide eyed and gasp..
"se-Sensei" I whisper not going to look back. He heard me?! He heard what I said!?!?!? Why is he even out here?! He's injured! And it's freezing!! I jump up and spin around, only to face the one and only Kakashi hatake standing there with his crutches standing loosely at his sides, I frown at him
"You shouldn't be outside! It's freezing!" I shout annoyed with him, he just stares at me with a certain look, one of pity. I growl at him, the tears still flowing.. "Sensei..." I whisper, I sigh at him as he looks at me..
"This is where-"
"Yes it's where my little sister was killed alright. Now just go back already! You'll catch a cold" I growl at him, he sighs
"Then your coming back with me, you can come back tomorrow when it's warmer" he states, I look back at him a growl
"The hell hatake! I rarely get to go here and your telling me to leave this place?! The hells wrong with you!" I shout, turning back to Zuri's grave, I suddenly felt someone grab my hand
"You know why? Because I'm concerned, I know the feeling and I honestly don't feel like making you leave. However, like you said it's freezing and there's is a chance both of us will get sick alright, so it's either you come back with me or I stay here with you got it?" Kakashi stated annoyance yet understanding in his tone. I sigh and look back to the grave.. Sighing
"Could we stay here...?"  He nods his head.
"Geez your troublesome" he mutters sighing,  we then sat down on the grass.. The wind blowing making the trees sway in the breeze..
"So why did you come out here Masayuki?" He asked quietly.. I sigh.
"I couldn't sleep, it was just too Cold"
"Then why come out here where it's freezing?" He asked, I smile slightly
"I don't know.. I guess I was just being an idiot.." I say shrugging, Kakashi sighs and looks up at the cherry blossom tree..
"So your little sister liked cherry blossoms?" He asked, I nod
"How much did you hear?" I ask, he smiles
"Most of it. Not all of it" he whispers, I sigh.
"And yeah.. She loved them.l they usually bloom in spring.. But.. On rare occasions they bloom in the winter.. It happened a lot in my village before my siblings and I came to the leaf so.." I trail off. "Not much to talk about now though, our home village is just ruins now" I whisper quietly, taking hold of a cherry blossom that had landed in my lap.. Kakashi watched me..
"You really loved them didn't you?"
"Of course.. They were my siblings after all.." I whisper. Kakashi smiles slightly..
"Never had siblings. So I wouldn't know how you feel losing them.." He whispers, I look at him..
"What about your friends?" I ask curiously, he smiles
"Friends.. That I've lost" he whispers, watching the cherry tree. I sigh.. He's lost people too.. But it's common to lose people close to you.. Especially in the ninja world.
"Memorial stone?" I ask, he nods slightly
"Yeah" I look up at the sky.. The stars where shining.... Reminds me of that saying my mother used to say to us..