Chapter 6: Il Mutto

STILL HUMANS

Chapter 6

A couple of nights later, Il Mutto is going to start the first show. Spike enters the opera house and sits in Box 5, he doesn't believe in any of the Phantom stuff.

The opera went on for a while. “They say that this youth has sent my lady's heart a flame,” Lyrica Lilac sang.

Spike laughed as he saw Fluttershy as the Pageboy and Rarity as Countess “kissing” behind a fan.

“Every seat is sold,” Luna whispered to Celestia.

Celestia laughed. “Like that's a fate beyond imagination,” he laughed again.

Serifimo, your disguise is perfect,” Rarity sang referring to Fluttershy's character. Then there was a “knock” at the door. “Who can this be?”

Then Fancy Pants strolled in in his costume. “My love, I am called to England,” Fancy Pants sang to Rarity. “And I must leave you with your new maid,” he sang. He then looks at the audience and says, “Though I'd happily take the maid with me.”

The audience laughs. Rarity is outraged, this was not part of the script. Rarity then scowls at him. “The old fool is leaving,” she says.

Then Fancy Pants walks off stage.

Rarity then looks at Fluttershy and gets back into character. “Serifimo, away with this pretense,” she sings. Rarity then stands up and rips Fluttershy's skirt off, all part of the show, and reveals pants underneath. Rarity then took Fluttershy's hands. “You cannot speak, but kiss me in my husbands absence,” she sang bringing the fan up to them as they “kissed”.

Rarity then put the fan down. “Poor fool he makes me laugh, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!” she sang.

Rarity opened her mouth to sing, but somebody already beat her to it. “Did I not instruct that Box 5 was to be left empty?” a voice boomed throughout the theater.

“He's here!” Sweetie Belle screamed. “The Phantom of the Opera!”

Fluttershy looked around and smiled. “I know it's him,” she said aloud on accident.

Rarity squinted her eyes at Fluttershy in disgust. “Your part is silent little toad,” she told her.

Fluttershy looked down in shame. “A toad Madame?” the Phantom mutters to himself. “Perhaps it is you who are the toad.”

Rarity rolls her eyes and walks off stage. “Give me a squirt,” she demanded the people. They then sprayed some substance into her mouth.

Rarity smiled and walked back on stage. She then cleared her throat. “Where were we?” she asked herself. She then rolled her eyes again. “Oh well,” she said. “Serifimo, your disguise is perfect,” she sang repeating a part she already sang.

You cannot speak, but kiss me in my HAAAA,” Rarity croaked. She looked around all embarrassed. She tried to sing more, but she kept on croaking. She then ran off the stage and started bawling backstage. The curtain then closed up.

Celestia and Luna then ran down onto the stage. “Sorry about that, everybody,” Celestia apologized. “Our performance will continue shortly. With the Countess being played by...” he looks behind the curtain and grabbed Fluttershy. He then pulled her out in front of everyone. “...Fluttershy.”

Fluttershy then ran backstage to go get ready. “Meanwhile, we present to you...” Luna stopped for a second. “The ballet from Act III from tonight's performance.”

“What?” Octavia asked Luna from the orchestra pit.

“The ballet from Act III,” Luna repeated herself to Octavia.

Luna and Celestia then ran back up to their box seats. The ballet music started and Sweetie Belle and the other dancers came onto the stage. They danced in the costumes they were previously wearing, and it was all jumbled. It was not very well put together.

Everyone was running into each other and people were rushing on and off to get props. And it looked like it was first day of rehearsal. All of a sudden there was a shadow from the rafters and then there was crack. Then Derpy came falling from the rafters, her head tied around a rope. She dangled there, dead as a muffin.

NO NOT DERPY!