Chapter 5: Notes

THEY ARE HUMANS

Chapter 5

The next morning, Celestia walked into the Canterlot Opera House one morning. She was holding a paper and laughing out loud as she read the paper. She walked in and quoted from the top, “'Mystery of the Gala Night',” she laughs. “Great title. 'Mystery of Soprano's Flight', the subtitle is even better. They are mystified and suspect foul play!” she chuckled.

She then walked up the stairs to go to Luna's office. “Too bad we lost Fluttershy a few nights ago after her disappearance,” she said to herself. “Oh, at least Lyrica Lilac has a... somewhat good voice.”

“This is terrible!” Luna yells as she runs into Celestia.

“What is?” Celestia asked.

“Everyone is going to refund when they find out that Fluttershy won't be preforming,” Luna told her sister.

Celestia sighed. “Luna, it's publicity,” she told her sister. “It will be fine.”

“Ugh, but we have no cast,” Luna said.

“But have you seen how many people have reserved a ticket?” Celestia asked.

Luna shook her head.

Celestia looked down and noticed a note in Luna's hand. “You got a note also?” Celestia asked.

Luna nodded and opened the envelope. She cleared her throat, “It says:

Dear Luna,

The was perfect, and Fluttershy was the cherry on top. No one even cared that Rarity wasn't there, we are all in prayers praying that Rarity will never come back. Anywho, everything else was good, except for the dancers... YUCK!

O.G.

Celestia then pulled a note she had received herself from her pocket. She opened it. “Mine says,

Dear Celestia,

Just a small reminder, you have not paid me my 20,000 bits. Send it with care for me. And no one likes to be in debt, so I suggest that you pay promptly by tomorrow.

O.G.

Celestia looked up from her note. Luna looked at Celestia and sighed. “Who would be so brave to send this?” she asked Celestia.

Celestia shrugged. “I don't know,” she answered. She then took a look at Luna's note and noticed the sender. “They're both signed O.G.,” Celestia told Luna.

“Who the hell is he?” Luna asked.

Luna and Celestia then looked at each other in sudden realization. “Opera Ghost!” they exclaimed together.

“He is not very nice if you ask me,” Luna told her sister.

Celestia nodded in agreement. “Indeed,” she said. “He's taking advantage of us.”

“He's actually quite insane,” Luna declared.

Then the doors opened and a tall green haired man walked through. It was Spike. “Where is she?” he asked.

“Who?” Luna asked. “Rarity?”

Spike shook his head. “No, I mean Fluttershy,” he told them.

“No, I'm sorry,” Celestia said.

Spike then pulled a note out of his coat. “I think that you sent me this note,” he told them giving them the envelope.