Phantom of the Gala

Introduction

It was in the great city of Canterlot that there once was an opera house. The opera house that was magnificently beautiful. It had beautiful gold statues of Greek Goddess Ponies and red velvet audience seats. It was beautiful. Anypony who was anypony wanted to preform there.

Unfortunately, Rarity always stole the spotlight off of anypony who was preforming. She also was a huge diva. She wanted everything to be perfect, and if she wasn't ready for the show, the show wouldn't start. She complained about everything.

Then there was a young mare named Fluttershy. She was only 17 when she started working as a dancer and chorus girl at the opera. She wanted to be the star of the show, but her stage fright held her dream back. It is extremely hard to be a famous opera singer and have stage fright. This was her only problem, other wise she was flawless.

Her best friend, she was another dancer, was named Sweetie Belle. Sweetie Belle was a gifted dancer. She had a really good voice also, but Fluttershy had an amazing one. Sweetie Belle's mother, Twilight Sparkle, has been keeping something from her. But what?

Spike is a rich young dragon who has an opera box in the opera house. Fluttershy and him had been friends when they were littler. Spike may have even liked Fluttershy as more than a friend.

This is just some things you'll need to know before you read the story.