Chapter 3: Through the Mirror

Chapter 3

As Fluttershy trotted down this hallway that was through the mirror, she couldn't help but admire this creature that was holding her hand. She felt chills run down her spine when she felt his hand. She gazed up at this creature as he pulled her down the long hallway.

“Will you sing with me?” the creature asked her.

Fluttershy was at a loss for words. She just stared at him.

“My power over you, grows stronger,” he told her.

She just wanted to stare at him forever. Although she loved to look at him, she had a feeling she should turn back. She looked behind her and saw all the way down the hall.

Then the creatures bird claw pulled her chin back to facing him. “You might turn from me, but I'm always here,” he told her.

Fluttershy then had the nerve to speak to him. She felt warm and comfortable with him. “People are scared of you,” she said to him. “They say you are a monster.”

The creature ignores this. A few feet away is an underground lake with mist swirling on top of it. The creature helps Fluttershy into the boat and paddles it through the lake. “With my spirit and her voice, we can be unstoppable,” he muttered to himself.

“I'm sorry, what?” Fluttershy asked.

He looks at her. “In all your fantasies, I know you've always known, that stallions and mystery...”

“Were both in you,” Fluttershy finished his sentence as she stared up at him.

The creature was taken aback by this. He then smiled in acceptance as they approached a gate. “Sing,” he instructed Fluttershy.

Fluttershy looked at him. She then started doing pretty “aahs” that fluttered out of her mouth. The creature smiled and stopped the boat inside the gate. It was a cavern that was filled with candles. He then helped Fluttershy out of the boat and brought her onto the land.

“Do you know why you are here?” he asked her.

Fluttershy shook her head.

He smiled devilishly. “You are because ever since I heard you sing, I've needed you with me to serve me to sing for my music.”

Fluttershy nodded slowly. She couldn't think straight. She took a good look at the creature, he was unlike any other stallion she'd ever seen. He had a gray head, black mane, yellowish eyes, and all other animal parts all over him. She wasn't quite sure what he was.

He then walked up to her and soothingly sang to her, “Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world, leave all thoughts of the world you knew before,” he sang. She just looked at him in ah. “Let your soul take you where you long to be!

The creature then put his bird claw and lion paw hands on her shoulders. “Only then, can you belong to me,” he sang.

Fluttershy looked at him as he took her hoof and led her to a red blanket. The red blanket was covering something. Fluttershy watched as the creature took the blanket off. Under the blanket was a wax figure of her. It was exactly like her, Fluttershy was almost looking in the mirror.

Fluttershy was flattered but she was also very creeped out. She then got so overwhelmed by everything she just fainted. Before Fluttershy could hit the ground, the creature poofed into the air and poofed underneath her. He then carried her to a cotton candy cloud bed.

The creature watched as she was laying there. He never thought that she would actually be here. He was so happy she was here, he bent down and kissed her cheek.

* * *

“Fluttershy!” Sweetie Belle called as she entered Fluttershy's dressing room. “Fluttershy!” she called again, but no one answered.

Sweetie Belle then saw that there was a light coming from the mirror. She walked up to it and opened the mirror, which was actually a one sided mirror. Behind the mirror was a long dark hallway. Sweetie Belle started to walk down it.

It was really dark, dense, and old in there. Then she heard footsteps. She then quickly leaned up against he wall and tried to stay as quiet as she could. She saw a shadow coming closer to her.

The shadow then came really close. Then it got so close it wasn't a shadow anymore, it was an actual thing. It was... it was... it was her mother.

“Sweetie Belle!” Twilight yelled in anger. “What are you doing here?”

Sweetie Belle shrugged. “I just got curious,” she answered. “Sorry.”

Twilight sighed and brought Sweetie Belle out of there.

I'm thinking I'm going to change it into humans, instead of ponies. It would make it easier to write. So just remember they are going to be humans from now on.