"Look here, you raped a person and tried to kill another. You are evil and insane. I've tried to stay in your life for years visiting you here, trying to fix and correct your issues, hoping that you'll finally go back to the person you used to be. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. I swear to god, if you some how find your way out of here again and come anywhere near the town, I'll make sure I get rid of you myself. I care about your well being, but not enough to put my friend's lives in danger." I say clearly and fast.

"You don't mean that." Marie says to me with a broken look.

"Of course I do. You need to forget about me." I say with tears running down my face.

I don't want to do this..

"I can't forget you." She says, starting to cry too.

I need to let go.

"I'm sorry." I say, running my hand down her face, looking at her pink full lips and kissing her passionately. I then remove my lips from hers and look at her in the eyes, now a shade of light brown, her natural color. "That is all I have left to give you." I say, taking back my hand and standing up.

There was just cold silence as I walked towards the door and walked out of her cell.

The guards lock the door behind me as I make my long, depressing walk to my car.

I unlock the car and sink down into the driver seat. Tears wouldn't stop falling down my face and the flash-backs of distant memories start to flow in and out of my brain.

"Marie, should, ah, we be doing this?" I asked her with short breaths.

She starts to grab at me with more pressure. Then she leans her head towards the side of my neck and breathes into my ear.

"What are you afraid of?" She asks slowly and sexually, now pressing her entire body against me and kissing at my neck.

"You, you know what." I said, trying not to loose myself to her.

"Your mother will never find out."

"But-"

She pulls away from me and looks me dead in the eye.

"The only 'but' I will consider is yours." She smirks.

I give her an annoyed look.

"Smart ass." I retaliate.

"Your insults only turn me on." She says before picking me up and throwing me down on her bed. "Now let's continue."

She put her arms on either side of my head and looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you, Natalie." She said sweetly.

"I love you too." I sobbed into my hands.

Why'd it have to be this way?

My mother soon later after that was uncomfortable with me hanging out with Marie so much and had me see Kevin more, later leading on to us dating, for me, to keep my secret of Marie from my mother, and for him, well, to figure out if he really liked girls anymore or not. And as you can see now, he obviously doesn't. And I really didn't love him. Marie had gone insane and thought I left her for good and took Edd captive in her now sick twisted hands.

I regained my composure and started my way home. I had no more tears to cry and my eyes were dry and irritated. I had nothing left to give. I sat in silence, watching the trees fly by my windows along with passing cars. I didn't want to feel this way anymore. So secretive. I couldn't hide from myself anymore.