The Bloody Barbarians

Start from the beginning

Hiccup turned around and glared at his dragon. Toothless stared back innocently. Hiccup growled and whipped back around to see Hanna, her hand clamped over her mouth, her eyes twinkling.

"Crush?" She giggled. "You have a crush?"

"Look who's talking!" Hiccup retorted as he strapped on Toothless' saddle.

"You know something? We should fly to Berk so I can see Astrid!"

Hiccup thought about it. It would be interesting to go back to Berk. He had been wondering how Gobber and the teens had been. "Fine, but only if we go and spy on Dorio first."

"Darius," Hanna growled.

"Patato potato," Hiccup said. "Deal?"

"Deal."

"Great! Just let me finish tacking up Toothless and we can hit the skies."

"Alright, meet me in the sanctuary," Hanna walked out of his room.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

"The Bloody Barbarians' island is over this way," Hanna pointed to the sunrise. The two had left a note in the kitchen saying they were going out flying. They knew they wouldn't be back in time for Hanna to make breakfast.

"Lead the way," Hiccup said as they banked.

"Nope! We're going this way," Stonescale turned around and started flying in the other direction.

"Stonescale!" Hanna roared.

"What? I don't want to see you fawn over your crush and I'm sure Hiccup doesn't want to either."

"Actually, I kind of do," Hiccup smiled.

"Come on, Stonescale! We're going this way!" Hanna pulled her dragon back and they turned around, Stonescale grumbling under his breath.

Soon, an island showed in the distance, and they could see fishing boats off it's coast.

"Come on," Hiccup said, "we need to go to the clouds; they can see us now."

Toothless swooped upwards, and Stonescale followed.

"So, how exactly are we going to do this?" Hiccup asked as they flew closer to the island.

"When we're over the island, we dive down into the forest. Darius' house is on the edge of it. Soon, he'll come out to join his friends and together they'll walk/race to their dragon killing arena."

Hiccup looked at her. "How often do you come here?"

"Often enough," she shrugged off the question. "Now, we're over the island. Follow me."

She soared towards the bottom of the cloud, and after looking through, dove. Hiccup followed her.

They landed in an evergreen forest. Hanna slid off her dragon and Hiccup followed.

Peering through the tree line, Hiccup could see a house made of pine wood and stone. Hanna was leaning against a pine tree, watching the back door.

Hiccup walked over to her. She turned and glared at him.

"What?"

"Your leg squeaks!" she hissed.

"Oh, sorry, I can't help that."

Hanna was about to speak when suddenly, the back door opened.

"Okay, mom! I'll see you later!" a tall, dark haired teen stepped out the door and shut it behind him. Hiccup immediately knew that this was Darius, the likeliness of the drawing was incredible. He spoke with an odd accent, but it was still Norse.