We stopped laughing after a good minute or so. I smiled at him and tilted my head to the side.

"What do you find so likeable about me? Yeri is so much prettier, smarter, athletic, sociable-" Jun shushed me by placing his finger on my lip with a smile spread across his face.

"Please stop comparing yourself with Yeri. You're Bae Minji and she's...whatever her last name is, Yeri."  He explained, taking his finger off my lips. Jun stood up and extended his arm out for me, "come on it's late. I'll take you home."

I whimpered slightly but took his hand. The stars in the night sky were bright and glowing. I pulled out my phone and gaped at the number of missed calls and unread messages.

A few from Suga and well the rest were from Jungkook.

Suga Oppa ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
Subject: you little asshole
Message: did you tell everyone I was in a relationship with Jun? I'm going to shove your face down the bin so watch out Bae Minji.

I sweat dropped and prepared myself for the upcoming lecturing from Suga. I replied to the message with a heart and a 'I love you too, don't kill me yet'.

I went to the next message.

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: I'm sorry
Message: Minji I know you're mad or somewhere crying. I didn't mean it, I was just mad so please I'm sorry.

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: where are you
Message: I've been searching for you but I can't find you. Where are you? Did you go home? Just tell me you're safe...

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: pick up...
Message: Minji please pick up the phone, I just want to listen to your voice.

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: don't ignore me please
Message: I don't if you're reading this but please don't ignore me, just respond with a simple yes so I know you're alright.

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: call me back
Message: please?

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: Minji...
Message: I'm sorry.

I went through the rest of the messages, deleting the rest without reading them. Until I came to the latest message that come in. It didn't have a subject so I got pretty curious about its contents.

Jeon Jungkookie \(////)\
Subject: no subject
Message: I know you're pissed as fuck at me right now. I know you're not going to talk to me for a while, maybe even for forever but I need you here right now. I'm sorry, I'm a jerk. I was just trying to look out for you but went way too far.

Please don't shatter.

Just call me back. Please.

I sighed and shut my phone, "you okay?" I turned to Jun and smiled, "I'll be okay." I reassured, not feeling confident.

We walked home in a comfortable silence.

By the time I was one street away I told him he could leave first. He was reluctant but I persuaded him that I wasn't going to be murdered or kidnapped while I was a minute away from my house.

As I got closer to my house I noticed a figure standing in front of the building. I flinched thinking it was Jungkook but as I got closer I realised I was completely wrong and instead it was the person I wanted to see even less than Jungkook. Partially because I wasn't ready to reconnect our friendship and because of the heavy guilt feeling weighing me down.

Yeri turned around and noticed me, she jogged up to me quickly. "Minji!" She called out as she stopped in front of me.

I managed to put on a slight, twisted smile. "Hey Yeri..."

This night is just full of awkward moments isn't it?

I looked down to my feet, unable to look at her anymore. My face was clouded with overwhelming emotions and I couldn't look at her back.

"I never got to say this properly without stuttering but I just want to tell you," Yeri grabbed my hands together and held them in hers, she smiled at me. "I know you might hate me, hell I would hate me too if I was in your shoes."

I bit my lower lip and watched her face began crumbling in my eyes. Pieces of her face began falling to the ground.

"We don't need to be best friends straight away-"

No please stop.

"-But if you're willing to try then I would like to rebuild our friendship."

You're crumbling.

"We don't need to skip down the hallways together, just causal talks and hanging out."

Your face is disappearing. I can't recognise you anymore.

"So what do you say?"