Chapter 3~Age Six Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Don't ever call me creeper," Orochimaru-nii told Shinako.

"Don't call me fish face, or sharkboy," Kisame-nii told Shinako.

"Call me leader-sama," dad told Shinako.

"B***, call me Hidan," Hidan-nii told Shinako.

"Fine, but all of you have to call me Shinako, and no one mentions my parents," Shinako told everyone.

Everyone nodded and Sasori turned in my direction.

"Come on Tukiko, we have to go into town to get a bunk bed for you and your little friend," Sasori said.

"I'll take Shinako shopping," mom told Sasori and I.

"But I like what I'm wearing!" Shinako protested.

"Yes, but you cant wear that everyday, we need to get more pairs of that clothing, plus a kimono for occasions," mom told Shinako.

Sasori-nii lifted me up and we set off to town, yet again for me, to go get a bunk bed for Shinako and I.

"Sasori-nii?" I asked Sasori.

"Hm?" he responded, looking down.

"What do friends do?" I asked Sasori.

"Well, I used to have a friend, and we used to just talk," Sasori-nii told me.

"I'm sorry for bringing up the subject nii-san," I told him, hugging him.

He chuckled.

"It's fine, why do you want to know?" Sasori-nii asked.

"Shinako is the first and only friend I've ever had, so I don't know what to do around her. Usually when I'm around the nii-sans we play pranks on each other and call each other names, is that what friends do?" I asked Sasori.

"Umm.....I don't know, I wouldn't chance it though," Sasori-nii told me.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"There's a slight chance that it will backfire on you if you do so," Sasori-nii answered.

"How slight a chance?" I asked him.

"Considering she's a girl, about 8/10 a chance," Sasori told me.

"That's still 20% though, it'll be worth it to find out!" I told him.

He sighed.

"It's your funeral if you're wrong," he told me.

I laughed as we entered a furniture store.

"Hello is there anything I can do to help you today?" a man asked Sasori-nii as we entered the store.

"Yes, where are the Bunk beds located?" Sasori-nii asked the man.

"Follow me," the man said as he lead Sasori-nii and I into a room filled with five bunk beds.

Wow, big selection here. Not. I would've complained but I saw a bunk bed that I knew Shinako would like. It had designs of wolves on the bottom and dogs on the top, with a wooden ladder leading to the top, the design was brown and golden, kind of like Shinako's hair, and one of the mattresses was a dark purple while the other was a light green, the dark purple mattress had light green sheets and the light green mattress had dark purple sheets.

"That one," I told Sasori-nii as I pointed to the one that I had just described.

"That'll be $680," the man told Sasori-nii.

He gave the man the money and put me down.

"Do you need help getting this to where you need to go?" the man asked Sasori-nii.