White Saturday - Saturday, July 7th, 2012

July 7th

Ryder Blake

9:30 AM

                “…It’s the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen.” I heard a familiar voice say after some feminine giggling. I opened one of my eyes to see Jania, Rose and Vivienne standing side by side looking at Julia and I.

                “Do none of you have anything better to do?” I said, groaning as I tried to move around without waking Julia.

                “Well its nine thirty and none of us feel like sleeping….So yeah, we’ve got nothing better to do.” Jania said, giggling as she did. Her sister and Rose laughed too; at least they were all being relatively quiet.

                “Oh for god’s sake.” I raised my head off the pillow, resting on my elbows. “Just when I thought it’d be peaceful.” I muttered.

                “What? It’s cute.” They all chimed, smiling and giggling some more.

                “Can you at least give me a few minutes to wake her myself?” I begged them, knowing they wouldn’t leave for almost any reason.

                “Fine.” They all frowned, about to turn and leave. “Just so you know, you can’t keep her all day. We girls are having a night out, so to speak.”

                “Go!” I said, louder, regretting it when I saw Julia stir a little. The three girls left, leaving the still sleeping Julia and I alone. I looked at her head as she peacefully slept on my chest still. I stayed quiet for a second, using the time to fully comprehend what happened before I went to sleep. “Hey sleeping beauty.” I whispered into her ear once I finally spoke up. Her body moved, turning her head to look at me.

                “Sleeping beauty only wakes from a true loves kiss…” Julia mumbled, a soft smile appearing on her face, I knew she was awake.

                “I guess I’ll have to try this then.” I said smiling. I leaned down to her, kissing her lips a little awkwardly as she rested her head on my chest. I felt the smile on her lips as mine parted with hers.

                One of her beautiful eyes opened and looked up at me. “Prince charming, you’ve found me at last.” She spoke, pulling her head off of me and sitting up. She yawned as she reached her arms into the air, stretching. “What time is it?” She asked me as she tried to look out the closest window, seeing it getting gradually lighter.

                “Nine-thirty.” I said as I slid off the bed, for a moment forgetting I wasn’t wearing a shirt. “The girls apparently had plans of some sort for the evening.” I spoke. 

                “Oh…” she spoke, obviously still tired. She got off from the other side of the bed and put her shoes on while I traveled the short distance to my personal bed, where I found one of the extra shirts I had grabbed, this time opting for a dark blue one. I headed back over just as Julia finished tying her last shoe. “So I’ll see you later?” she double checked with me as she slid her bow into position on her back, the string resting on the front and shoulder of her body.

                “Yeah, of course. I’ve got some things to do but it won’t take all day.” I said, walking over to her, embracing her in a hug. We pulled away from each other, both of us with fresh smiles on our faces. I walked to her bedside table and reached into the bottom cupboard, pulling out my weapon belt and putting it on.