~The Audition pt 1~

Surprisingly there isn't a line in the lobby area of the theatre. Just a table with two people sitting, holding binders and a few small stacks of papers.

I'm approaching the table, Ino in tow, when a redhead cuts right in front of us.

"Hey! we were here first!" Ino raises a fist.

The redhead completely ignores her.

"Karin Uzumaki, auditioning for the role of Cathy" so she has a name.

The woman on the left hands her a packet, which I'm assuming is the script for auditions.

She flips her hair and walks down the hall. I already dislike her.

I'm dazed, watching her for a moment before Ino pushes me forward.

"Cmon forehead, let's go!" she says.

The woman smiles. "Name?"

"Sakura Haruno. I'm, uhm auditioning for the main female role?"

The woman checks her binder and hands me a packet.

"So, you'll be auditioning for Cathy... Good luck!"

Ino checks in and gets a sheet of paper, rather than a packet, and smiles.

"First door to your left!" the woman says as we turn to leave, me uttering a quick "Thank you,"

***

My first impression? I HAVE NO CHANCE!

There must be 100 other girls, not to mention, all of the guys auditioning.
I'm gonna be sick. I can't do this. What was I thinking, accepting that bet?

I scan the room, and spot the redhead bitch again. There's also a man with blonde hair and "whiskers" on his cheeks, standing next to a beautiful girl with long dark hair and lavender eyes.

It was a few moments later that I spotted him.

He was sitting, secluded into a corner of the room, glasses perched on the end of his nose, face in the script mouthing words, his raven hair pulled back into a small bun. Now normally man buns are a definite no no.... but he, he worked it.

It feels like I'm looking at him for ages, until his he looks up, and our eyes meet.

Onyx, sharp, slightly cold... But no doubt extremely attractive.

Ino pokes my shoulder, causing me to break eye contact as a man with a clipboard walks in.

"So everyone here, or the majority of you are going to be auditioning for the roles of Jamie and Cathy.. am I right? so, we've decided, to make it go quicker, to pair a Cathy with a Jamie and then go from there. So, this the order you'll be going by. No switching partners." He gives everyone a stern look.

"Ok! so now that we have that all cleared up, let's begin! Pair number one, Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga. Pair number two, Kiba Inuzuka and Karin Uzumaki.." Ino snickers at this. Poor dude. " Pair number three, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno,"

I stopped listening after that. Who's this Sasuke guy? Oh my gosh he's probably going to end up singing with me! My pulse races and I can feel myself shaking slightly.

Pull yourself together, Sakura! My inner scolds me.

I squeeze my eyes shut and count down from ten to try and calm down.

"Hey... you.. ok?" I feel a large warm hand on my shoulder, and a masculine voice, definitely NOT Ino is heard.

I slowly open my eyes and see a pair of onyx ones, hidden behind glasses looking at me.

I can feel my cheeks redden. It's him!

" Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I look down slightly, and notice he's wearing a pair of black converse high tops. Same as me...

"You sure? Your face is all red.." he chuckles lightly. " Oh, I'm Sasuke, by the way... Sasuke Uchiha.."

HUH??

_____________________

omg IK it sucks so far, but it'll get better... (I hope 😂)
PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON!