- Prologue -

"FOREHEAD WAKE UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

That's my wake up call.
Ino the pig.

I might as well get up.

"I'm up, I'm up," I sit up and Ino is sitting on the edge of my bed scowling at me.

"Took ya long enough! if you don't hurry we're gonna be late!" she throws a pair of jeans and a light green blouse at me.

"Here put this on. No complaining!"

I sigh loudly.

You may be wondering who this pushy, loudmouth pig throwing clothes at me is. Her name is Ino Yamanaka, my best friend.

My name is Sakura Haruno, and if I don't hurry I'm going to be late to auditions.

Let's just say I lost a bet and now I'm stuck auditioning for the main character of a play I have no prior knowledge of.

Ino is going to audition to be an extra. So I'm not "all alone"

"Ino, shoo I need to change. I'll be right out," I point to the door.

"Ok. Five minutes," she gives me her famous 'look' before slowly closing the door behind her.

I slowly climb out of bed, and change as quickly as I can.

After that I scurry into the bathroom, using the toilet, brushing my teeth, and brushing through my long bubblegum-colored hair.

I grab my phone, purse, and turn all of the lights off before meeting Ino in the hall outside of my apartment.

"Took ya long enough. Let's go!" she smiles and sets off down the hall, me close behind her.

The ride to the theater is relatively short, and talk the whole ride, mainly about whether or not there will be hot guys, (SHE STARTED IT!!)

"We're here. C'mon" Ino parks and stops the car.

"Hey... what if I make a fool out of myself? or I do really bad? Pig, I'm nervous... I'm gonna do so bad!" I hold my hands together. I am nervous... Very nervous.

"Sakura..." Ino's face softens, " You're gonna do great... I've heard you sing in the shower enough times to know that," she winks and climbs out of the car.

"Whaa?!" I get out.

"Y-You hear me?!" I blush profusely.

"mhm! and you're awesome!" she gives me a thumbs up and we make our way in.

What am I gonna do?

Well, there's the prologue <3
Next part to be here sometime, hehe
~ Sasuke_Uchihas