Epilogue

"Ash..." A frail woman laid in a big bed, and broke out into a coughing fit.

        "Yes your highness?" A white haired man walked into the dim room, his white boots clicked against the floor as he walked.

        "I have heard that you lost our demon hound..." The old woman sighed.

        The man furrowed his eyebrows with a hurt expression, "That is sadly correct...Sebastian Michaelis is tricky." He sat gently on the side of the bed next to the woman.

        "It's time to pay my guard dog a visit. We can't have a demon hound running around." The woman smiled.

        "Your highness, I have the perfect idea..." The man grinned maniacally, "I think you will like it..." He ran a hand through his white hair, and threw his sword across the room.

        The rapier struck a picture of Ciel Phantomhive, and wavered slightly from the force of the throw.

        The white haired man smiled and turned his gaze to the woman that was having trouble breathing.

        "Please...tell me my lovely angel." She smiled weakly.

*     *     *

        "How dare you let him kill my Claude! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU DIDN'T GET THE GIRL EITHER!" A blonde boy screamed and threw a temper tantrum on the floor of a big dining room.

        "Dear Alois, you still have me. I will protect and love you." A tall woman with lavender hair smiled sweetly and patted the young boy's head.

        "BUT THAT WAS MY CLAUDE!" The boy cried out, his face red and had tears mixed with mucous running down it.

        "What do you want us to do?" The woman now sat on the floor and brought the boy into her arms.
Three plum haired triplets appeared behind her.

        The blonde boy looked up with a evil grimace, "I want Ciel Phantomhive....and that girl...." His eyes filled with a sudden rage, "I want his head....on my wall and her at my SIDE" The boy screamed and laughed psychotically.

        "If that is your wish." The woman smiled and nodded to the triplets. All three of them shared glances and nods, seeming to telepathically communicate and finally bowed to the lavender woman.

        "Thank you Hannah." The boy said calmly with a smile as he lovingly cuddled against the woman's chest.

*     *     *

        "Sebastian, will we ever be able to figure this case out?" Ciel looked up from the mess of papers on his desk.

        "My young lord, this cult must have to do with Ash..." Sebastian tilted his head as he studied a paper in his gloved hands, "There are no other explanations." Sebastian frowned and placed the paper down.

        "We can't let _________ know. You two are bound together by fate almost like both of us, except ours is by a contract. Yet I can't help but find _______ to be strangely familiar...even Lizzy seems to agree it's almost as if...." Ciel trailed off and he looked at the painting of his mother and father as it lay on its side, covered in dust in the corner of the room.

        "Almost as if you are related?" Sebastian continued Ciel's sentence for him.

        Ciel shot a glance into his butlers red eyes with a surprised expression. "But...Madame Red didn't have any children...." Ciel looked away and rummaged through the papers on his desk.

        "Either Madame Red adopted or...someone else in your family; possibly on your fathers side had a child." Sebastian brushed his hands together.

        "How the hell do you know so much?" Ciel stared at Sebastian aggressively.

        "I'm one Hell of a butler." Sebastian smirked and held a gloved finger to his lips.

        Ciel looked down at the scattered mess of pages and frantically looked through them and stopped at a newspaper clipping.

        "Sebastian...this..." Ciel held up the little yellow page an turned to face his butler but found that Sebastian had left.

        "Sneaky bastard." Ciel mumbled annoyed and slammed the paper back onto the desk.