Chapter 6 a.

The sky grew a little grey as the sun began to set.

        A few people began to show up around us here and there, so I scooted closer to Sebastian.

        "Hello~!" I heard Mey-Rin yell as she and the others ran up to us.

        All of them were wearing animal ears they bought at the festival.

        "Hey ______, we bought these for you!" Finny held up one cat ear clip and Mey-Rin held up the other.

        "I have these piggy ones, Finny has rabbit ears, Bard has dog ears and Tanaka has little donkey ones." Mey-Rin laughed and began to clip the ears to my head.

        "We thought Mr.Sebastian would be fond of these ones." Finny grinned.

        "Um...t-thanks." I blushed and felt the little cat ears on my head with my hands.

        Sebastian noticed and kissed me on the head.

        "My kitten has grown ears. How quaint." Sebastian kissed my lips and nibbled at my bottom lip.

        I shivered a little and my face turned even red-er. Sebastian then pulled me close to him, and would not leave Ciel and I alone.

        He was always looking around in every direction to scan the area. I turned around to see where the servants went but instead I saw a rather large crowd of people. I gulped and scooted a little closer to Sebastian instead.

        Sebastian hugged me from the side as I pulled his tie down so I could kiss him. Both of us jumped at a sudden 'bang' of a firework going off.

        "Ciel! They're going to be starting!" Lizzy clapped her hands and hugged him tightly.

        Another firework went off, lighting the darkening sky. You could smell the smoke from the shimmering explosion as it fizzled out. Paula, Lizzy and I all leaned over the side of the bridge excited as the fireworks display began.

        Sebastian shrugged and leaned over the side with us and Lizzy pulled Ciel down so all of us were in a line. As a set of huge flower type fireworks exploded and blossomed in the sky, I felt someone move around behind me. The blue and red of the two big fireworks ripped through the dark sky and left a shimmering light on everyone on the bridge.

        Thunderous explosions went off as each firework bursted in the dark London sky. Someone's hand rested on my shoulder. I didn't pay attention because I thought the hand was Sebastian's.

        As around four fireworks exploded, I felt another hand come up and over my mouth. Whomever this was had a cloth in their hand that smelt of alcohol. I began to struggle a little but as my head tilted back, I saw a set of yellow eyes and a evil smirk. I blacked out quickly as the burning feel of the chemical used to knock me out seeped into my lungs.

*     *     *

        I opened my eyes, and was greeted by blurred vision and a pounding head. I was also cuffed to a large dining table. The place I was in seemed very fancy with red and gold colors.

        "Oh Claude! She's waking up!"

        'That girly voice.....'

        I saw a blurred pair of girlish legs that had green shorts and purple buckled boots.

        'Must be a kid...wait...Claude?'

        "Sebastian?" I called out.

        "Haha! Look! She's calling for Sebastian. I think you are a far better handsome butler than that Michaelis, she's ours after all!"

        The kid laughed a little.

        "Ugh..." I let out a groan as I tried to wiggle my sore wrist. The hand cuff was digging into my flesh.

        "Oh wow, her skin is so flawless! Her eyes are lovely along with her hair!"

        'What's with everyone complementing my eyes lately?'

        "Sebastian knows how to pick the ladies. This one is like a precious jewel!"

        The kid bent down towards my face. My vision cleared slightly and I saw what I'm guessing was a girl in front of me with blonde hair and ice blue eyes.

'Where the hell am I?'

        "You're mine now, okay?" The girl smiled.

        "Your highness, maybe we should let her-" a woman was in the room as well.

        Her voice was so sweet and sincere. Almost like a mothers voice.

        "Shut up Hannah, or I will gouge out your other eye!" The kid snapped.

        "Claude! Take me to my room." She stamped her feet on the red carpeting sending a spray of dust up.

        "Yes, your highness." The man responded.

        As they walked away, I saw the man who was dressed as a butler look down at me a smirk.

        He had yellow eyes.

        "S-Sebastian...." I began to cry a little.

        I heard the doors close. Someone was walking towards me. 

        My vision cleared up again and I saw a woman with tan skin and she had long lavender hair that almost reached the floor. She had a bandage wrapped over her right eye.

        "I want to go home." I sobbed and tried to free myself.

        "Shhh, it's alright. You'll be fine." She spoke with such grace.

        She sat down next to me and laid my head on her lap. My tears ran into my ears as I cried.

        "Please, madam help me." I whispered to her.

        "Call me Hannah, and you will be okay. Just sleep okay?" She began to wipe my tears away and he smiled kindly.

        "I could sing you a lullaby, will that help?" She smiled down at me.

        I nodded and sniffled a little as my chest heaved from sobbing. Hannah begin to sing a lullaby that was Latin as she smoothed my hair down.

        I began to close my eyes but still took sharp inhales from crying my eyes out

        I let her honey voice envelope me into sleep.

        Before I fell asleep I noticed something.

        'Claude...Claude Faustus.... Oh god no. I've been kidnapped again! Sebastian please help me!'