Chapter 1 a.

I dreamed that I was running from someone down a dark hallway. My eyesight was a little blurred as I tried to look behind me. Suddenly, I stumbled and ran into someone's chest. As I turned my head, my eyes trailed up a man that was dressed as a butler. His eyes were yellow like a harvest moon, an evil smirk stamped on his face. Grabbing my arm; he dug his black nails into my flesh. I began to fight back but he wouldn't budge.

        "No! Get away from me!" I cried, "Let me go!" I screamed as tears began to roll down my cheeks.

        The butler licked his lips with his serpent tongue as he grabbed my using his other hand. He leaned in to me and began to brutally and forcefully kiss me. I kicked him and punched him but nothing worked.

        "Sebastian!" I shot up in bed with tear stains on my face, and a wet pillow.

        Sebastian pulled me to him and ran his fingers through my (e/c) hair and rubbed my back.

        "Shh, it was just a nightmare. I'm here with you." Sebastian cooed.

        "It was awful!" I cried out to him between sobs and began to tell him the nightmare I had.

        Once I finished, I looked at Sebastian's face and saw that he had a protective expression on his face.

        "I won't let anything happen to you." Sebastian hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

        "What time is it?" I sniffled.

        Sebastian looked at the small clock on the wall, then back at me.

        "It's almost time to get up. You tossed and turned all night." Sebastian kissed me again.

        "Probably with these awful dreams I have been having." I let out a small laugh.

        Sebastian let got of me and got up. He began to look through his dresser for a new butler uniform to wear. I stretched, and wiped my face with my hands.

        I got up, sat down at the vanity and began to brush my (e/c) hair that had been plastered to my face due to the night terror.

        "I'm a little scared to see Undertaker." I spoke up and watched as Sebastian dabbed some cologne on his wrists.

        "Don't be, you will be fine. If he threatens to cut you open like Jack the Ripper then we should be worried." Sebastian smirked and winked at me, chuckling at an inside joke that I didn't catch.

        I let out another sigh as I opened my chestnut colored wardrobe.

        "Why don't you wear a sun dress today?" Sebastian stood by me and tied his tie.

        He looked over me at my clothing, and I stood on my tip toes to look through the many uniforms and outfits.

        "I guess I could wear this one...I need new clothes." I furrowed my eyebrows and held up the (e/c) dress.

        "I could go with you to buy new ones if you want." Sebastian smiled a warm smile at me.

        "I like that idea." I weakly smiled back.

        As we were about to leave the room, I noticed that Sebastian had a cow-lick.

        "Hey! Hold on." I grabbed his shoulder and stood on my tip toes again and began to smooth down the hair that was sticking up.

        His hair was so soft, I couldn't help but run my fingers through it again, "There, much better." I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

        Sebastian blushed a little at the unexpected kiss, but quickly returned the favor, making me giggle a little.

        We walked out into the hall and began to walk to the other side of the manor to wake up Ciel. I stopped in front of a big set of windows that looked upon the blooming garden. The vast sky was grey with some clouds that shined a gold color.

        "I think we will have a good day." I smiled, thinking about everything I was going to have to do.

        I felt Sebastian snake his arms around me from behind, he kissed my neck and whispered, "I think so too." 

        I could feel him smile as he pressed his soft lips against me once more.