Chapter 6

"Finny! Put that back!" Mey-Rin yelled at Finny and tried to pry the old camera out of his hands.

        "I could be a photographer if I wanted!" Finny pouted and stuck his tongue out at her.

        The servants were at a booth that had the newest technology, the camera. The old man behind the counter would take portraits of people who paid 50 pounds.

        Sebastian and I trailed along behind Ciel and Lizzy.

        London, where I had lived all my life.

        The summer festival was going on on a blocked off street and Lizzy dragged all of us out here along with Paula.

        "Sebastian, can we get a photo of us?" I snuggled into his arm and batted my eyes.

        "Maybe later, we have to stay close to Ciel for a little longer." Sebastian leaned down and kissed me on the fore-head.

        "Ciel! Look! Candy floss! Can we please get some?" Lizzy held onto Ciel's hand and jumped up and down excitedly.

        Another vendor had candy floss and other sweets to sell.

        "I suppose." Ciel said a little annoyed.

        "Oh goody!" Lizzy laughed and pulled Ciel over to the vendor, Paula walked after them.

        "I'm sure young master will be fine for the moment." Sebastian smiled at me.

        I had been too distracted by someone who was selling jewelry to pay attention to Sebastian. As I walked across the street to look, I bumped into someone.

        "Oh, I'm sorry." I bowed my head a little, and then looked up.

        "No, it was my fault. I'm sorry."

        'That voice.'

        My eyes widened.

        Before me stood a butler, as tall as Sebastian. He had yellow eyes and glasses. 

        He looked very suspicious.

        "Uh.....er...." My voice was caught in my throat.

        "My, my are you lost?" The butler looked down on me.

        I shook my head a little.

        "You look lost, would you like to walk beside me until we find who you're looking for?" He smiled at me.

        I shivered.

        'That's not a real smile.'

        I felt someone immediately at my side.

        "My lady, I thought I lost you." Sebastian said as he kissed me on the cheek and pulled me extremely close to him.

        "Michaelis, I had no clue you were looking after two royalties." The other butler said.

        I heard a growl escape Sebastian.

        "Faustus." Sebastian sneered and wouldn't let go of me.

        "Claaaaude~" A voice higher than Ciel's that was a bit girly broke through a crowd of people. "Where are you, you bloody tart!" The same voice yelled.

        "Your brat is calling you." Sebastian spat.

        "Please excuse me." The butler bowed and walked into the crowd of people.