Chapter 2

Ciel, Sebastian and I all piled into the carriage after getting Ciel up, fed and dressed. Ciel looked sleepy and was falling asleep sitting up. He whipped his head up when we hit a bump in the road.

        "I think I'm going to sleep some more. Wake me up when we arrive." Ciel announced and laid down on the plush seat.

        Sebastian pulled me to him, his cologne was a spicy sort of scent.

        "I'm a little tired too." I yawned.

        "I could wake you up as well if you wish." Sebastian nuzzled his head against mine.

        "Thank you." I said as I laid my head on his lap.

        I quickly fell asleep.

        I had a dream that a man with long grayish white hair was standing over me with a scalpel and had an insane grin across his face. 

        Sebastian and Ciel were also there. 

        "We should check on the shop." Ciel said to Sebastian.

        "My lord, I don't want to leave ______." Sebastian replied.

        "Don't worry, I can look after her." The man smiled and cackled as held held the scalpel behind his back.

*     *     *

        I woke up to hearing faint voices.

        "We won't take long."

        'Sebastian?'

        "Toodle-loo!"

'Who was that?'

        I couldn't open my eyes or move.

        I heard the jingling of a shop door bell.

        "Now then, where to start EHEHEHEHEEEH!"

        'Oh no, the grey haired man?!'

        I finally was able to open my eyes.

        My vision cleared and sure enough, the grey haired man from my dream was standing above me with a rusty scalpel.

        "Hello dear, oh my! Your eyes are beautiful!" The grey hair man held the scalpel up to my face.

        "Your skin is so beautiful and soft!" He ran a fingernail across my arm and twirled some of my (e/c) locks on a finger on the other hand.

        "Hey! Get away from me with that!" I smacked the scalpel out of his hand.

        "Eh heh. I wasn't going to cut you open. Trust me. The name is Undertaker and you are the lovely _______, right?" Undertaker smiled.

        I nodded and finally realized that I was laying on a cold metal gurney.

        "Ack!" I jumped off of the wretched death bed and brushed myself off.

        "Hah! You are quite something." Undertaker smiled and pulled out a measuring tape.

        He held my arm up and measured it.

        "You know, this would work better if you were naked." Undertaker grinned and I could tell he was raising his eyebrows and lowering them by the way his fringe moved.

        "Uhm..." I raised my eyebrows.

        "I have a better idea!" Undertaker smiled as he patted the pockets of his long trench coat and pulled out black underwear and a bra.

        "Put these on! I'm positive Sebastian will love them." Undertaker snickered and I saw a bit of blood running probably from his nose.

        "Oh my, please excuse me." Undertaker grinned maniacally and covered the blood with his hand.

        "Where exactly did you get these?" I crinkled my nose as I held the underwear set in my hands.

        "Let's just say I know some customers...." Undertaker laughed loudly.

        "You can go change back there in that closet." Undertaker pointed towards the back of the shop.

        ".....I better not get sick from all of this!" I glared at him and cringed.

        I opened the black colored door and slipped inside.

        As I got undressed and was putting the new set of underwear on I heard someone enter the shop.

        "Where's ______?"

        'Oh god no, not now.'

        "She's in the back getting changed." I heard Undertaker begin to laugh uncontrollably.

        "Oh?"

        'Why did they have to come back now?!'

        I got everything on, opened the door ajar and took a peek.

        Sebastian looked towards the door.

        I took a gulp and stepped out into the shop.

        'Oh my god.'

        'Someone kill me now.'