Chapter 9 a.

"Hannah! They're back early!" I heard Claude shout.

        I heard the woman walk away, so I carefully pushed open the door and peeked out into the washroom.

        "Hello love." The woman was right in front of me, her right eye was bandaged up, the other was a pretty lavender color that matched her hair.

        "You can call me Hannah, please come with me." She said as she grabbed my wrist and cuffed it to her own.

        "Let me go!" I began to pull at the cuff's chain so I could make a run for it.

        I kicked Hannah and tried to get her away but she grabbed my waist.

        "Sebastian!" I screamed to get his attention since Claude had said they were back.

        Hannah gagged me with a strip of cloth, that she tied tightly behind my head.

        "Mmf!" I began to kick again as she lifted me off the floor and began to carry me off.

        She tried to push me through the bedroom doorway but I grabbed the side of the doorway with my free hand.

        "Come on, stop fighting me." Hannah used her incredible strength to sling me over her shoulder.

        "Drop _________."

        Sebastian's voice sent me chills.

        "Mmf!" I squirmed on Hannah's shoulder.

        "We don't want you to hurt her anymore." Hannah replied

        "I haven't done anything. I have protected her and sheltered her from demons like you. Ash was the one who took her to that cult along with Ciel." Sebastian's voice had a dark feeling about it.

        "That is completely out of the question." Hannah replied.

        "We are still going to take ________ away." Claude growled.

        I looked up into his golden yellow eyes as he stood behind Hannah.

        "Besides, I want her for my own pleasures. Her soul is almost as grand as Ciel's." Claude placed his hand on my lower back and licked his lips.

        "Get your filthy hands off of _________!" Sebastian yelled and I heard him run towards Hannah, Claude and I.

        "I wouldn't do that Michaelis." Claude sneered as he walked in front of Hannah and slipped a finger into her mouth.

        Claude had his whole hand down Hannah's throat in an instant. Hannah was choking and was trying to hold back tears as Claude grabbed something from inside her.

        "The demon sword...?" Sebastian asked.

        Claude was now holding a big teal colored sword. I began to kick, and actually kicked Hannah in the face, causing her to drop me on the floor. I used my free hand to rip off the cloth that was gagging me, and threw it on the floor.

        "Sebastian!" I screamed and began to frantically pull on the chain of the cuff.

        "_________, hold on!" Sebastian shouted back.

        "Wretched brat!" Claude spat as he looked down on me.

        Claude went to lunge towards Sebastian but I wrapped my arms around his ankle.

        "Let go of me you damned soul!" Claude tried to shake me off.

        "Stop right there." A woman's voice broke the fighting.

        "You leave ________ and Mister Sebastian alone." Another voice said.

        Claude turned his head to look over his shoulder, and I turned too. Hannah was on the floor, knocked out from when I kicked her. Behind us stood Mey-Rin, Finian and Bardroy. All of them had weapons, and looked dead serious.

        "Do you think you can stop me?" Claude grinned devilishly and knelt down to pick me up.

        "No! Leave me alone!" I screamed and fought back but he was too strong.

        He held me by my neck, causing me to choke.

        "Okay, I will go if you leave them alone." I choked and winced in pain.

        "Ah, I knew you would say that eventually." Claude's golden eyes glistened and everything turned black.

        I could hear the servants running towards us, but they were soon panicking because they couldn't find me.

        I could see Sebastian's pink, cat eyes in the dark, as Claude pulled me close to him.

        "In the dark, no one can see what's going to happen." Claude whispered in my ear, and I felt a hand move towards my chest, and another pinned me to the floor.

        "Stop!" My voice echoed in the dark.

        "Why? We're alone in here." I could tell that Claude had a evil grin on his face.

        He was right, no one was in this dark abyss, I shivered and closed my eyes.

        Claude's hand stopped at the clothing on my chest, and he aggressively tore it off.

        "I've been waiting for this too long." Claude said as he brought his lips to mine.

        I whimpered and tried to move away, but Claude wouldn't let me.

        "Sebastian was right, you are a tease. A scrumptious, delectable tease of a human." Claude whispered as he ripped more of my clothing off.

        I felt around for the demon sword, so I could get away from Claude.

        "Oh, do you actually want this?" Claude's voice perked up when I realized I had my hand close to his thigh.

        I quickly moved my hand away and felt a cold handle to something.

        'The demon sword!'

        "I-I want you." I whispered.

        'Bloody hell, I hate myself for saying that...'

        "You vixen." Claude replied as he began to feel me up.

        I quietly pulled the sword closer to me and sat up a little.

        "I want you....."

        I sat up more and pointed the sword upwards.

        "TO DIE!" I screamed as I lunged the sword into Claude's torso.

        "Oh, how regretable." Claude fell off of me and the darkness began to disappear.

        I covered my bare chest and began to cry.

        "________!" I heard Sebastian's voice.

        The darkness had completely faded away and I was back in the manor corridor.

        I opened my eyes to see a dying Claude, and Sebastian towering over him.

        "Please, my glasses," I heard Claude choke and cough, "They're in my breast pocket." Claude laid on the floor, blood poured from his wound.

        Sebastian grabbed Claude's glasses and threw them on the floor.

        "You don't need them when you're dead." Sebastian said in a dark voice as he crunched the dreaded glasses under his black, shiny shoes.

        "Bastard." Claude remarked sputtering up some blood, his body went still and his eyes closed.