Rated R: Step Brothers

Start from the beginning

With his hips slightly bucking against Avery’s thigh, Eli shed his boxers in one easy movement. Another moan escaped the Uke’s mouth as Eli’s hardness rubbed against him without a constricting cloth. It was a whole new sensation for Avery to finally feel what he had been wanting all this time. And he wanted more and more until he could feel himself drowning in the pleasure.

The pleasure that was now all over Eli’s hand.

“I-I’m sorr- Eep!” Avery gasped as he realized he was still cumming all over Eli. To make matters worse, Eli was watching it all happen with lustful eyes that made Avery’s member twitch and twitch uncontrollably. Eli bent down and the moment his tongue made contact, Avery’s head went spinning. His hand had been good, but his mouth was totally different. 

“All clean,” Eli finally said. Avery peered down and noticed the cum was gone off both himself and Eli’s hand. “Tasted good, too.” Avery’s face flamed when he heard those words. For a minute he wondered if it really did taste as good as Eli had said, but his thoughts were cut short as Eli kissed him on the mouth for the first time. 

Their tongues wrestled and Avery could taste something salty and bitter in Eli’s mouth. He soon gave up fighting and let Eli be dominant as his entrance was stimulated by Eli’s wet fingers. He tried to moan but it was blocked by his brother’s mouth. It was only one finger barely teasing him, but it felt so good Avery thought he’d die. We wanted him inside him. He wanted to feel Eli’s big length pumping him until he couldn’t breath. 

“P-please,” Avery moaned, catching Eli’s attention. 

Eli studied his brother’s angelic face as his finger prodded his entrance. He noticed how his face was filled with desperation, but then turned to undisguised pleasure as Eli continued to pump the hole with the tip of his middle finger. 

“M-more..” That’s exactly what Eli wanted to hear. He wanted his brother to beg him and want and want. He stuck his finger further into Avery’s ass, earning a gasp then a moan. 

“Does it feel that good?” Eli asked, but he already knew the answer. It was in Avery’s expression the whole time. How his eyes sparkled with sinful lust, and how the noises he let out only made Eli harder. 

Eli added another finger. It was tight, but the more Eli seemed to pump, the less constricting his brother’s entrance became. He looked up to see Avery’s head tilted back with his eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure as he made his angelic sounds of ecstasy. Eli removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. Avery saw this and brought his hands up to cover his eyes in embarrassment. Though he still peeked as his elder brother stuck the two fingers in his mouth, licking them clean. 

Something bigger prodded at Avery’s entrance. It was slightly painful so he scooted away from it. He peeked again through his fingers to see Eli positioning his big, throbbing member with his entrance. He knew Eli’s cock was way bigger than any fingers, but for some reason he didn’t care. He wanted all of Eli. His heart, his mind, as well as his body. 

Eli grabbed his brother’s legs and pushed them back until they were at the hard nipples on his chest. It was a position he had always wanted to try with Avery, and now it was his chance to do so. 

“Can I put it in?” Eli asked as he brushed the head of his member on Avery’s puckering entrance. He wanted to take his brother so bad it was unreal. It took all of his self-control to not just shove it all in right this minute. But that would require him hurting Avery, and that was the one thing he’d never do. 

“Sure..” Avery replied, not wanting to Eli to know of his desperocity. 

Eli barely had enough time for games, but he said, “Tell me you want it, and you can have it.”

Avery blushed at the words. “I-I want it..”

Eli smiled as he began moving his member slowly into the tight entrance. Even with his preparing the younger boy, he was still awfully tight. Eli leaned forward, his hands still pressing on Avery’s thighs, and whispered in his ear. “Relax. It hurts me too you know.”

“I’m sorry,” Avery breathed. All the times he pictured losing his virginity to Eli, he never pictured his brother doing him from the front. He realized this position was way better. He could see Eli’s lustful expressions clearer, and he could also feel Eli’s minty breath hitting his face. Avery cringed in a pain as Eli entered him slowly. He tried to relax. He didn’t want his brother to feel pain. 

“That’s good,” Eli muttered underneath his breath as he closed his eyes and eased the rest of his almost-bursting cock into Avery. He stayed that for a little while until Avery nodded his head for him to go ahead and move freely. With that permission, Eli still went slow out of courtesy for his younger brother. 

Avery, who was far from in pain, let out a moan as Eli backed almost all the way out before easing himself back in for the second time. He felt the tip hit something, and it felt so good he almost cried out in pleasure. Eli sensed this because he backed out a little before hitting the exact same spot over and over. Avery brought up his hands to cover his mouth but the moan had already left and was filling the air. Eli grabbed his hands and tore them away by interlocking their fingers. He wanted to hear Avery. Every moan, ever cry of ecstasy, they now belonged to him and him only. 

After a while, Eli went faster and faster, pumping in and out of Avery’s ass with precision. Eventually Avery began sliding his hips until he was in sinct with his brother’s motions. Gasps and grunts filled the medium-sized room to the brim. Eli leaned forward until their chests were touching, but he didn’t even falter in his thrusts. If anything, this allowed him to go harder. 

Avery could feel Eli’s uneven breaths hitting his neck. He raised his arms until he was digging his nails into his brother’s back. Eli moved his lips down to Avery’s nipple, caressing it with force. At the same time, he reached a free hand around and grasped Avery’s hard and sticky member. 

The pleasure was too much for Avery. The combined force of stimulating his backside, front side, and nipples? It was as if he were on cloud-9. He felt a clenching in his stomach, but before he could even hold back, he came in his older brother’s hand. 

That didn’t stop Eli though. He kept pumping and pumping. His turn was almost here as he watched his brother ride out his high. The face Avery made when he came was so delicious, Eli thought he’d come from just seeing it. He finally let go of Avery’s member and put his full force into thrusting. 

Avery unintentionally squeezed on Eli’s cock. He let loose his load inside his younger brother, his breathing hitched and he felt his stomach drop and his cum run loose. Avery could feel the warm liquid spill inside of him, and he couldn’t have been happier. 

Eli removed his member from his brother. Some of his white semen followed, peeking out Avery’s hole. He had really just done his brother, he thought. It was his dream handed to him on a silver-platter. He looked to Avery, who’s face was unreadable. 

“I,” Avery seemed to think over his words for a second. “I think I want to try it again.”

Eli smiled, reaching down and hugging his brother with everything he had. “I’d like that too,” he admitted, starting the not-so-complicated love life of two step-brothers.

~

Let me know how I did ! I thought this one was cutee :3 haha and this is my first rated-R piece. I hope you enjoyed !