Chapter 5

Maisie came out of the hospital as she wanted to fetch Fredrick and Anne from Jade's house and was about to go for her car. "Oh my god!" She murmured to herself when she saw the crowd of News reporter.

                   "Ma'am , is your husband a thief, did you know about his plan of stealing the antique golden head?" Such questions were bombarded from her by the reporters from the crowd. "No! He is not a thief....HE IS NOT A THIEF!" Exclaimed Maisie and ran away from there.

                    She quickly drove her car, off to Minton Square, to Jade's house. She came across red signal and stopped the car. As she was looking around from her car, she saw a bald man, driving a Porsche, waving his hand towards her and smiling as if they both had met each other before. He had worn a brown hat with a slight blue tinge. Maisie tried hard to recognise him but she couldn't at all nor she had much time too. The signal showed green and they both went in opposite directions.

                    She didn't thought about it much. She reached Jade's house and parked the car next to it. Maisie rang the bell. A beautiful blonde haired lady opened the door with a welcoming smile saying,"Hello Maisie, please come in ." "Hi Andrea." Replied Maisie to Jade's wife, Andrea.
"Mom!" Exclaimed both the kids, Fredrick and Anne , and hugged their mom with excitement. "I need to leave now. Thanks for taking care of them." Andrea nodded her head with a smile. The kids waived at them before leaving. As Maisie drove the car back home, she asked the children , "Do you have school today?". "Nope, it's a holiday",said Fredrick.

                  After a 30 minutes silent drive they finally reached home. Just as Maisie took out her keys and opened the door, her cellphone rang and she immediately received it hoping for some good news regarding Shaun's health while kids ran inside the house.

                  "Hello? It's Maisie William. Who's speaking?" "It's the Clinton hospital. You need to urgently come here. Mr. Shaun William is attacked by someone." Said the receptionist of the hospital in a hurry. "What!" Maisie was so shocked that she couldn't think about anything. "Fredrick, Anne...I'm leaving for the hospital. There's some rice and salad kept in the fridge, have it later.Please take care both of you." Said Maisie picking up her car's keys. "Bye mom..drive safe."

                    Maisie took the car and reached the hospital at a great speed. She rushed quickly to the room where Shaun was admitted. She stopped outside the room when she saw two nurses entering inside, and then 3 minutes later, a doctor came out of the room. Seeing the tension on Maisie's face, the doctor figured out what she wanted to ask. After a blank pause of 3 to 4 seconds the doctor said,"sorry....but..Mr. Shaun didn't make it. He is dead."

                      After hearing the last sentence, Maisie was numb and collapsed on the seat, covering her face with her hands and began crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           *The above image displayed is of the Antique Golden Head*