"Hey! Alice you did great!" He smiled and I feel my heart tug at its strings.

"Thanks. I'm more nervous about the next one. I mean what if I mess it up?" I peck at my hands for a few seconds before he takes them in his. They're large and warmth just seems to radiate off them.

"You won't." He assures me, pulling me in for a hug and a peck to the forehead before I'm pulled away to the stage.

He waves and smiles.

I take a deep breathe and give a little wave.

The music starts and I walk onto the stage with the dancers.

I get into position.

And it starts.

The music starts out slow but turns into a medium paced song. Full of emotion and passion.

It was like heaven when I first saw you.

A fallen angel who caught my heart with one glance

Whenever your eyes caught mine it took my breathe away.

My heart is beating whenever I see you.

How can I get you to see me.

We talk about nothing's  for hours and I seem to fall deeper under your spell.

Will you ever fall for me?

My love oh my love

I feel like floating

My heart is in trouble

I want to see you all the time

I want you to love me.

My love oh my love

I don't know how I will live without you.

don't ever leave me behind

I listen to my heart

And it points to you

My love oh my love

And though it seems like we will never be

I'll keep on loving you

Even if you never do.

Listen to your heart

Tell me what's inside.

Will you ever love me?

It seemed like it was never to be.

But that one day you kissed me under the cherry tree

My world seemed to move under my feet to match your lips on mine

Oh ah oh ah

My love oh my love

I will always love you.

The crowd burst into clapping and screaming. As the song started to finish.

More fragments in my mind make me remember you.

And I will always remember you.

I will always love you.

Love you forever my love

My eyes seem to meet SeungGi who has moved into the crowd in front of me.

The song ends. And I'm so overwhelmed everything seems to blur. I thank them for coming.

"Thank you all for coming to my debut. I love you all. I would like to thank you for giving me the energy to sing. And to SeungGi for helping me along the way. "

He gets on the stage and all the girls scream even louder if possible.  It seems so loud yet he seems like the only thing I can focus on.

He walks towards me. All I seem to see is him. And the light surrounding him.

And he's a angel in that moment. And as soon as he stops in front of me. The tears spill over. Not caring about my makeup.

He wipes them away. "Are you okay? I'm very proud of you. More than you know."

Oh but I do know. The way he smiles. The way his dimples come out as he smiles. The way his laugh seems to enchant and light up the room. He is kind. Gentle, considerate. He makes you feel comfortable and confident and like you belong. Passionate and the man that I have fallen in love with.

I must of been looking at his face too long and strong.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asks. He says this to all the girls. They all call out, "No Oppa!" >v<

I remember him. I remember everything. And I remember this.

He turns back to me for my reaction. But before he can say anything I grab his face. I look in his eyes. And I kiss him.

Even the screams of the fan girls seem to drown out. As I wrap my arms around SeungGi's neck and bring him closer. I feel his arms circle me and pull me to him. As if we aren't close enough.

It's passionate and full of unsaid words that seem to melt together.

My tears fall. How could I forget this?  

This perfect moment. The love between us.

We part.

"How?" He Wisphers.

"I remember. You're my fallen angel. I don't know how you ever think I'm good enough for you."

"No. You're too good for me. But I love you anyway." He replies.

"I'll love you always and forever." I say as he pulls me in and kisses me again.

<><><><><><><>

Klkyyyaaaa!!!! How was it? Should I make one or two more chapters. I'm thinking one. So close to the end.  What did you guys think? Thank you guys so much for reading this and loving Oppa.

Fan follow comment vote.

AridaMiku