Ink & Love

So excited. Omg I am so sorry I haven't written forever.  So sorry but I got motivated to write. Been reading books and stuff cuz I only got 4 days of  school left. AmelDD here's ur chapter sorry for The late update.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I could hear the birds chirping outside as I opened my eyes. Light strained through and I rubbed them. As I moved to get up, pain shot up in my neck. I had slept in a odd angle, my neck hurt like hell. The rest of me was sore too after I finally go up. My sketchbook pages lay all over the floor.

I fumbled to the bathroom and coaxed myself to look in the mirror. God- I looked like a raccoon. Lead had smudged on my face and my eyeliner ran down my cheeks. I sighed and grabbed makeup remover and began to erase the evidence of it.

I shuffled back over to my room when it came all off. I grabbed the closet top and shorts and pulled them on. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and headed for the kitchen. Opening a cabinet , I grab a bowl and cup. From the fridge I grab the cartoon of milk. I open a drawer and grabbed a spoon and a box of CornPops, my favourite cereal.

I eat my meal in silence, the only occasional sound being the clock. As soon as I finish I place the dishes in the dishwasher.

I bend down and gather the papers laying on the ground and place them in the sketchbook which I shove into my bag and head out the door to catch the bus.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been about a week and I'm almost finished my drawing of SeungGi. I used watercolour pencils and drew him in a hanbok. It looked perfect, well not completely because neither of us is perfect. We are humans and humans aren't perfect. I scan my work and send the original in a envelope to Montreal.

I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Kaley keeps bugging me about it and along with how she thinks her boyfriend might proposal to her on their trip to Banff this weekend. I tell her not to get her hopes up.  But nothing i tell her will clam her down. I hope for her sake that her boyfriend will really propose.

I wait nervously for the results, they come out in a week.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sitting in class, when my phone goes off, I switch it to silent, but it still vibrates.

I grab it from my pocket and stare at the screen.

-new post from EverythingKorean.ca-

I swiped and entered my code. I tapped the screen impatiently as the wifi was so freaking slow.

I scan the page it was then results. I held the breathe as I scrolled down the page.

Third Place - MissKGirl1988 - it included a photo of her art. She had done a print of the palace.

Prize - tickets to VIXX concert, backstage passes and meet and greet.

I scrolled down to second.

Second Place - MinHoLove26
Her entry was a pastel of girls in hanboks playing with a butterfly.

Prize - Tickets to Kcon, backstage tickets, EXO-K CD and a meet and greet with all the groups at KCON.

My fingers shook while I scrolled down.

First Place - SeungGiGirl22 - OMG, that was my name. The print got blurry as I tried to focus on the screen. I won. I scrolled down to the prize.

First Prize - Trip to Korea for one month along with a training camp to become a Koop star with your choice of Kpop star as a guide around the city.

OMG OMG OMG. It took everything I had to not scream out loud in the classroom. As soon as the bell rang I ran over to Kaley and showed her the page. He eyes grew and threw her arms around me.

"Oh my god Alice. I'm so happy for you. OmG. Your probably Bursting at the seams with happiness. You deserve it." She trailed off. Later she told me that her boyfriend Brayden had proposed to her and they would be getting married. I would be the maid of honour.

I could feel hot tears of happiness run down my cheeks as I hugged her and the moment seemed to last forever. I would be able to see SeungGi Oppa. But what I didn't know that this contest would have a everlasting effect on my life in ways I could never have imagined.

<><><>Partially Edited<><><>