I Love You

I'm excited for you guys to read this story. I know it's not that long but.....

<><><><><><><><><><><>

The next few days pass in blurred moments. Driving from studio to studio. There's hardly any free time. I hadn't seen SeungGi since our cafe date. I was starting to feel alone. So Ryung tried to console me, but nothing worked. Eventually I turned my attention to working on my debut. It was only a week and a half away.

SeungGi promised that he would be there as his mentor "pride" called for it. I think he just wanted to support me in every way possible. I was glad. It meant I got to see him more often.

Today was our meeting with two of the more influential singers in a studio near mine. I didn't know who they were yet.

As soon as I entered the cafe, I spotted SeungGi over in one of the corners wearing a beanie and a pair of nerdy glasses. I had to silently chuckle to myself. No matter what he wore, he stilled look handsome as ever. I'd always be able to tell if it was him.

"Hey," I say as I slid into the seat next to him. "So, who are we meeting today?"

"Song JiEun and Kan MiYoun."

"Really?!" I almost jump out my seat. "I love their music!" I was bursting inside. I loved their music since I watched their mvs in YouTube. One of the first Kpop songs I had heard was paparazzi by Kan MiYoun. I loved it. She was super pretty. I wanted to be like her.

"That's good." He smiled and his dimples showed. I let out a little laugh. "What?"

"Whenever you smile, your dimples show. They're so cute~!" I laugh and smile.

"Well I think your cuter," he leaned towards me.

What?

"What? Your just joking. " I awkwardly let out a laugh and looked away.

"No I'm not. Alice. The moment I first saw you. I felt like a invisible string was pulling me to you. I love you. Working with you and getting to know you made me realize this. I hope you feel the Same way."

He placed my hands in his as he looked at me. It was as if he could see into my cracked and sad soul.

His sudden confession stunned me.

"I.... I." I stutter before making my mind to tell him how I felt. Never in my life did I ever feel that he would say that he loved me.

"I love you too." I felt the words run out before I was mentally ready for their impact.

I prayed silently that no one would walk by and see us.

He stroked my faced and cupped my face. My heart beat faster and faster, I wasn't ready for this. I felt his breathe on my face. His eyes looking into mine.

Slowly he leaned in. I close my eyes. Then it happens. the magically moment of a first kiss as he places his lips on mine. At first it is hesitant and slow. I wrap my arms around his neck and twirl my fingers in the hair on his neck.

As he snakes his hand around my waist I gasp and he pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. I kiss him back as loving and sweet as him. I feel like we're the only people that exist. Everything stops as if times saved this moment for us. All the noise drowns out.

How could I of waited for this all these years. Opening my eyes and trying to catch my breath, I lean my forehead on his.

"Wow. I can't believe I waited  this long to tell you that I love you."

"Me too," I reply.

We separate when we realize a waitress is coming over.

"Hello what would you like?" She asks with a pad and pen in her hand. Completely dense to the fact that we had a total make out a few seconds ago.

"I'll have a Strawberry smoothie."

"I'll get the same," SeungGi answered.

"Okay." She turned and left. "You guys are a cute couple."

"So when are the girls meeting us here?" He looks at his watch.

"Soon."

<><><>Later<><><>

After our meeting is over we leave the cafe. My fingers entwined in his. My head on his shoulder. We are just another couple walking down the street.

"SeungGi..." I trail off.

"Oppa."

"What?"

"You need to call me Oppa now. It means that you're specialist to me. You can't call anyone else Oppa."

"What? Are you getting jealous?" I ask him.

"No. I just want all the other guys to know that you're mine." He smiles as he leaves a quick kiss in my lips.

We stand close to each other as we wait for the light to turn green to walk.

It turns orange as a little girl. Maybe 7 or 8 begins to walk across the crosswalk.

"Hey little girl. Don't walk yet." I yell to her.

She doesn't seem to hear me. A truck, totally speeding, rips through the red light towards her. It seems like time has stop as everything slows down to a halt Infont of me.

I run a million scenarios through me head. Yet decide to do the stupidest thing ever. I drop my bag. As it hits the ground, SeungGi looks at me. I run out onto the street.

I can hear him yelling my name. I'm so close to the girl. I grab the girls arms and push us through the air , barely missing the truck and landing hard on the ground.

The little girl safe in my arms. A pain shots up though the back of my head where I must of hit it on the ground.

I hear screaming and horns blaring faintly as I clutch the girl close to me.

SeungGi appears above me and pries the girl from my death grip and hands her to a lady I presume is her mother. He gently lifts me into his lap as he brushes my hair out my eyes.

Black spots gather in my eyes. I faintly hear him repeating my name as he holds me close. I feel tears on my face. They taste salty.

The last thing I see is his crying face as I lift my hand and place it on his cheek, smiling before the darkness and shadows consume my vision.

I fall into black nothing as I drown deeper and deeper as the light fades and eventually disappears.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry. I know. I made you so happy when Alice ends up with Oppa and then crushed your dreams as she gets hurt. I kinda feel like. Moffat. (Thumbs up to you guys who know what I mean)

But it'll get better... Or will it? It was so hard to write this. I'm sorry if the kiss part was horrible. I've never been kissed. So I only know by movies and books. Yeah......

Fan. Follow. Comment. Vote.

Don't forget to vote for Falling For You in the Wattys. I don't know how it works. I've never entered so don't hate. Anyway fighting!

-AridaMiku