My Love

The bright stage lights shine through the metal shaft opening above me. I'm not so nervous anymore. My cheeks flush at the small kiss from just minutes before.

The plantform underneath my moves up as I begin to stand. Smoke is covering me as I step out onto the stage. So many little lights glow out at me. So many people. My heart warms at all the people who came to see me. I'm not popular or as pretty as someone like IU or Miss A's Suzy.

Music flows around me as I begin singing the other song that was prepared for me. I only sing two songs. Mine and this one.
It was about remembering a crush and Chasing after love.

You seem to not notice me hiding behind the trees. 

I wish you'd notice me

We'd be a perfect couple like a wish come true

Your dreamy eyes seemed to glaze at that other girl it pains my heart

I want to talk to you but fear of heart break

I just want you to see the real me

And know how prefect we'd be together.

Passing glazes set my heart aflutter

Accidental brushes of our shoulders sends a warm feeling through me

I feel like I'm drowning in your gaze those brown eyes of yours

I hope you come around

Your Smile that melts my  heart

You don't know how your words affect me

I have a crush on you

So why Why can't  You

Remember me?

I'm the girl who's watched you also been by your side

I know you

So just love me

My crush

As soon as the song ends i am rushed back to the change room to change into the second outfit. They don't change the makeup.

The next song I'm more nervous. But all it fades away when I see SeungGi leaning against the refreshment table staring right back at me.

A broken fragment I don't recognize  seems to flash before me.

Laughing. Smoothies and close hearts. The man across from me clears. SeungGi sits there smiling at me. His dimples making me want to smile. He's so contagious.

Though as soon as I see it. It disappears. I still briefly remember but it's in the back of my mind.

What was that?

I walk to him. Oh how I wish I could remember him from before the accident. Was what I saw before a memory of before my accident? I shrug the idea away and stop before him.