"??????" AU #3

Scott giggled, his voice quiet and a bit hoarse. He was trying to keep it down, but he couldn't help himself. He was expecting to be nervous the whole time, but this was actually kind of fun. Comfortable. Gentle, even, if that was how best to describe it.

Vincent was leaving kisses along his collarbone, and Scott sported a goofy smile on his face. Was ecstasy the way to describe it? It was even a sort of foolish joy. Scott knew things would get more heated soon, knew he couldn't handle it, but pushed it off a little, focusing on the now. He'd learned from bad personal experience that putting off the future wasn't something you should do. It was why he ended up at Fazbear's, in the first place.

He felt the buttons on his shirt begin to snap out of place, one by one, and that's when he snapped back into reality. Could he really do this? He loved Vincent, he knew that, but... still. Was... was this the way to show someone you loved them? He'd always heard that sex meant love, but...

He took a deep breath. He would have to do this. For Vincent.

He felt the button of his pants snap open, felt his wrists gripped by Vincent's hands, pinning him to the bed. He started breathing heavily. He was about to cry. He couldn't do this!

Before he had more of a chance to think about it, he let out a squeaky scream and pulled away. "N-no no no no no no no!" He was hyperventilating, he looked almost afraid. He felt pathetic, small, even. Afraid of something so simple. Afraid of love, right? Terrible.

But Vincent pulled his hands away, sitting on the other side of the bed calmly.

"... h-huh?" Scott didn't know what he expected, but he didn't think it'd be that easy. Vincent... Vincent wanted this. What kept him from taking what he wanted? It was Scott that was being irrational anyway... right? It was his fault, all his fault...

"You said no. So I stopped. You okay?" Scott was amazed at the ease with which Vincent was talking about all this. He'd just... given up. And the world went on like normal. Like nothing happened.

"Y-yeah... yeah, I'm fine." He raised a hand to his face, just now becoming aware of the tears streaming down his face. "I-I'm sorry..."

"No, don't be. It was too much, you weren't ready, that's fine. I don't want this to be some one-sided... thing. I just want you to be happy, and comfortable." Vincent looked away. "Pinning you to the bed was a bit much, I-I won't do that next time... look, don't worry. I still love you, and you love me, right?"

Scott nodded, hugging Vincent, wiping the last of his tears on the other man's shirt.

"Now, let's just take it easy."

<< Sorry, it's probably not my best work. But I'm so sick of this in the Purplephone community. Vincent isn't a rapist. And Rebornica has stated this, and they're the reason this ship EXISTS. I'm so sick of all the rape fics, they really need to stop. Thanks for reading. >>