Wally West - What's Burning?

A/n: This is the story of how Wally set Grayson's hair on fire (from the 'Burnt' imagine).

New years eve was one of Wally's favorite holidays. Fireworks, party's, and overall excitement. Wally absolutely loved getting as many fireworks as he could and setting them off. He would find a random field, invite his friends, and spend all night setting off amazing bursts of color.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Wally's annual firework spectacular," Wally yelled and then bent over and lit the fuse of the first one.

The small rocket went up and exploded in a blossom of red and gold. The group of teens sitting on blankets all cheered.

"Thank you!" Wally said.

He grabbed another one and set it off. This continued for about fifteen minutes, and then he pulled out a few paper lanterns. Kind of like the ones from Tangled, except not as fancy looking.

The first one took a few trys to light, but it eventually went up. It was kind of mesmerizing watching the lantern go up. Wally grabbed another, and lit it. He released it but a strong wind sent it straight forward instead of up. It was headed right for the group teens and everyone ducked. It went right over Grayson's head.

Grayson uprighted himself to find everyone staring.

"What?" He asked.

"Your hair's on fire!" Wally yelled.

Dick frantically patted his head until the flames were put out. Luckily, it wasn't that bad. But Dick did burn his hands a little.

"Sorry," Wally apologized.

"It was an accident." Grayson said. That was that and the festivities continued.

*time skip - 3 days later*

The group of kids were in the kitchen waiting for dinner to be ready. Wally was playing with a lighter, moving his hand over it so quickly that the flame stayed motionless.

Suddenly he had a bright idea. He walked over to where Grayson was reading and waved the lighter over his head.

"Hey Robin, how do you feel about fire?" Wally giggled.

But, in a series of unfortunate events, Grayson had used some sort of hair products, causing his hair to catch fire for the second time in less than a week.

Again, Grayson frantically patted out the flames. And again, he burnt his hands, but this time it was worse.

"I'm so sorry." Wally said with wide eyes.

Grayson glared at him but said nothing. He got up and went to the fridge and pulled out a green leaf covered in spikes. He spread the leaf open and rubbed it on his burns.

Wally had never know Aloe was good for burns.

"Maybe that'll be useful later?" Wally said as he contemplated the new found information.