Dick Grayson/Robin - Mine

(Requested by TheBrokenTicci-Kitty )

You and Dick didn't fight often, but when you did, it was bad. You both went head to head in the room you shared at Wayne manor.

"I can do it, Dick!" You yell.

"What if you get hurt?" He yells back.

"I know how to take care of my self." you say.

"Of course you can, but I don't want you to die while I can't do anything and have to watch!" He says.

Yesterday, you had gotten yourself into a sticky situation and almost died. Luckily, Dick came and saved you at the last second. Normally. You would be fine on your own, but you had bit off more than you could chew.

"Next time, I might not be there to save you. I think you should stay back today." Dick said.

"What, you think your 18 year old butt can keep me safe?" You ask.

"It did last time!" He answers.

You don't say anything.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He says.

"You know, you had talked about leaving and going out on your own, maybe you should." You say.

Dick looks at you wide eyed.

"Yeah, maybe you should take what's yours and leave!" You say.

"Fine." He says.

He walks over to you, picks you up, and throws you over his shoulder.

"What? Put me down!" You yell as he carries you out the door and down the hall.

"You said to take what was mine." He says.

You're wide eyed but you slowly begin to laugh. As you laugh, Dick begins laughing and you both crumble to the floor. Bruce walks down the hall and rolls his eyes when he spots you both rolling on the floor laughing.

"I'm sorry, Dick." You say as the laughing begins slowing down.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't be so protective of you. Its just... I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." He said.

You leaned in and gave his a kiss.

"I love you, boy wonder."