Barry Allen/Date Night

(Requested by Verdant_Games )

Barry looked at his watch. Normally, he's late, but tonight, it was you. His foot bounced as he sat waiting for his drink and his date.

Just as he began thinking you weren't going to show up, you practically ran through the door.

"Im so sorry Im late!" You huff as you slide into the booth.

"Its okay (y/n)." he said, "I was worried you'd ditch me."

You smiled.

"I wouldn't ditch you Barry."

"I know, but I worry..." he says.

A waiter comes by and drops off Barry's drink and goes to get yours.

"So, what happened?" Barry asked curiosily.

"Well, its actually a funny story." You smile, "I was about to start my car when my neighbor, Mrs. Blake, came and asked if I could help her."

The waiter dropped off your drink and you thanked her. You countinued your story.

"Anyway, seeing as she's a little elderly woman, I said yes. Turns out, she was knitting me a sweater and needed me to try it on so she could adjust it."

"Why did she knit you a sweater?" Barry asked, eyebrows raised.

"I got her cat, Mr. Fluffy, out of a tree." You say.

Barry laughed.

"Well, that was nice of you, (y/n)."

"She's like my grandmother. I have her over for dinner sometimes. Turns out she has no other family and gets lonely."

Barry leaned across the table and gave you a kiss.

"What was that for?" You ask with a smile.

"Well, I just want to make sure I've paid you already, in case my cat gets stuck up a tree, ya know?" He smiled.