Wally West - Burnt

(Requested by TheBrokenTicci-Kitty)

You scramble around the kitchen looking for something to put out the small fire you accidentally started on the stove. You grab a towel and smother the flames. You take a deep breath in relief.

"That could've gone better." You say out loud. You look down at your hands. They're burnt in a few places.

"What could've gone better?" A voice says from behind.

You turn your head around and see Wally leaning in the doorway of the kitchen. He goes to stand up straight, but he loses his balance and has to catch himself in the doorway again. You smile as he slowly straightens up this time.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just talking to myself." You say.

"What's that?" He asks as he glances past you at the stove. A few wisps of gray smoke still linger and swirl around the light above the stove.

You take a step over so you are covering it.

"Nothing." You say. You're ashamed of your extremely burnt burgers. You had wanted to make Wally something for dinner, and burgers were his favorite. You had hoped that this would help him understand that you liked him. Now, everything was ruined.

Wally is suddenly next to you staring at your burnt hands and the charcoal burgers you were making for him.

"You're hurt," he says with concern. He takes your hands in yours and you blush slightly.

"Its fine," you say. You try to turn your head away, a futile attempt to hide the blush.

"No, you need to put something on it." He said.

He grabs one of the burnt burgers from the stove and shoves it in his mouth. You look at him, amused.

"What? I have a huge appetite." He shrugs.

"Well, glad someone can still eat them," you smile.

"You know, you should burn things more often, (y/n)." Wally says as he grabs another and then goes to the fridge. He pulls out a piece of Aloe leaf.

"Here. This helps with burns. I learned to hard way when I accidentally set Grayson's hair on fire. He didn't talk to me for a week." Wally admits.

Wally rubs the cold substance on your hands and you sigh in relief.

"Thanks Wally, they feel much better now." You say.

"No problem, (y/n)." He said.

You know it seems crazy, but you have a strong urge to kiss him. But you know if you do, he'll freak out and never want to see you again.

Before you can finish thinking about it, Wally leans in and kisses your cheek. Well, you think he was aiming for your cheek. But his nose poked you in the eye.

"Ow," you say as you rub your eye, but you smile.

Wally widens his eyes and begins to stutter out an apology, but you cut him off.

You put your lips on his for a quick kiss.

"See Wally, that's how you do it." You smile.

*sorry its so late. My schoolwork has been consuming most of my time ugh -_-*