The Best Teacher Tutor Ever, Part 2 (Lauren g!p)

Începe de la început

Finding what she wanted, she wasted no time in going down on me. I turned the light off in the car as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. I was about to cum when she stopped.

"Come on," she said, opening her car door. I followed her into her house. She tossed her purse onto the couch and took me by the left hand, pulling me towards her bedroom.

I didn't say a word.

"Lay down," she instructed as we entered her bedroom. I crawled onto the bed, positioning myself on my back, stretching out, and propping my head up with two of her overstuffed pillows.

She slowly slid out of her skirt and then her blouse and bra, allowing each garment to fall to the floor. She stood silent and naked in front of me. Her nipples were perched atop two small areolae on perfectly formed boobs. She was perfect in every way possible.

She got onto the bed and then began unfastening my jeans, pulling them from my outstretched legs. I sat up and removed my t-shirt and bra. As I laid back down, she pulled my underwear off for me, my nine and a half inch cock becoming free.

She positioned herself over my body, her ass pointing towards my face, giving me a perfect view of her wet pussy, just dripping with droplets of moisture. As she slipped my stiff cock into her mouth, I inserted a finger into her hot pussy. Her asshole was right there in front of me as well. After wetting my finger in her pussy, I slipped a finger up to her asshole and gently rubbed it around, to gage her reaction. I quickly determined this was not a welcome move and apologized.

"You can touch whatever you want," she said, "but not that."

"Can I eat your pussy?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied, moving onto her back next to me. She spread her legs and I dipped my head between them, slowly moving in, lightly kissing her lower abdomen as I worked my way to her pubic area. When I reached her sweet spot, I hummed lightly as I covered it with my mouth, which just about drove her insane, guessing by how much she writhed on the bed. I held her legs apart and used my fingers to hold open the outer lips of her pink pussy, before slipping a finger deep inside of her, which elicited a loud moan. She momentarily locked her knees against my head and then released me.

I alternated between using my fingers and my tongue. Several times she asked me to "Stop, Don't stop! Stop!" then "Keep going!"

Her body trembled as she held onto the bed sheets with clenched fists.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed. I slowly worked my way up her body with gentle kisses, until I reached her breasts. I took my time giving each one a good suck. As I kissed my way up her neck, the tip of my cock found it's way to the edge of her pussy. With one free hand, I worked my cock back and forth through her folds and kissed her neck and behind her left ear.

"Do you want it?" I teasingly whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she whispered breathlessly.

I slipped my cock into her pussy, very slowly. It was a tight fit. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on me as I entered her.

I pressed my mouth against hers, our lips opening, our tongues colliding in passion. I pushed my pelvis down to hers, my shaft burying deep inside of her, as our pelvic bones crashed into one another.

I pulled out and pushed down even harder. She met my thrusts with her own, grunting as our hip movements became synchronized. She grabbed my ass and held onto it, burying her finger nails into me in the process. I rolled onto my back. She wasted no time and moved to straddle my hips, putting my cock inside of her. She rocked back and forth feverishly, pressing one of her hands onto my toned stomach, the other holding onto my thigh, her head tossed back, her mouth wide open, gasping for breath, her hair covering her shoulders. She bit down on her lower lip and smiled, even as she began to shake and tremble.

Suddenly, there was no holding back and she flooded the both of us, screaming, "Fuck! Ah Lauren! Baby I'm coming!"

I couldn't hold back and started cumming as well.

"I can feel you cumming," she said, her body becoming rigid. She lowered her head, her long brown hair hiding her face, while her body jerked. After a few moments, she collapsed onto my chest, her head coming to rest in the crook of my neck. My cock was still buried inside of her, but barely. I could still feel her pussy contracting.

We stayed liked that, in silence for the longest time. After a while, she rolled onto her back next to me.

I looked at the clock on the dresser. It was 16:30. I leaned over and gently kissed my teacher on her cheek. She looked at me, smiled and said, 

"You did great, but I'm afraid we may have to keep the tutoring going for a while. Do you think you can make it for another session tomorrow?"

"Sure," I replied. "I like your tutoring."

The thought of tutoring had always, for me, carried a negative connotation. But with Ms. Cabello, I saw tutoring in a whole different light.