hoshi ; acting class

Acting Class

Y/N really enjoyed acting.

So she determined to attend to an acting class. Of course not alone. There would be her best friend Nara, who decided to join Y/N because she was amazed of how good people would act and she wanted to be one of them

Nara and Y/N would always pair up when there'd be an assignment- they were pretty productive even if they're best friends and most likely to end up being a laughing mess. Well, at first they were exactly like this, but Y/N and also Nara realized that if they'd always waste the lessons to fool around, they won't be good. And they really wanted to be good. Especially Y/N.

This lesson, the teacher Mr. Han, planned something specific to improve his students techniques of acting. Especially delivering feelings as persuasive as possible, since that's the most important thing of acting. Also the way how someone speaks out, gesticulation, how they face acts- but he already let them practice these. Only conviction was left.

Since Mr. Han was tired of the people, who would take the advantage of the opportunity to pair themselves into pairings of their choice and letting them do nonsense, he decided to pair up. A lot of people were against it, but he didn't seem to care. He really wanted them all to be good in conviction, no matter how long it would take.

Y/N and Nara looked at each other- Yes, they were kind of against it, yet they wouldn't care if they'd have to practice with another partner. Still, Y/N hoped that Mr. Han leaves her and Nara together, since they'd take the assignment serious and Mr. Han knows that. Both of them were brilliant in acting. Nearly the best in the class, if there wouldn't be Yooji. Yooji started acting when she was 6; her parents are rich and want their baby to be famous- they want her to be an actress, to look in the TV and say:"That's my daughter!". Y/N thought that Yooji were nice until she got to talk her. She was smug and reacted pretty vain- she insulted Y/N for her looks and her 'bad acting'. Y/N wasn't the person to get mad at someone that fast,yet, instead of punch her in her face, she turned on her heels, went out of that class and went jogging, since jogging or painting was the only way to calm her with anger filled and furious mind.

Mr. Han was reading from a rumpled piece of paper.

"Kayoung and Hyunseok!", he said out loud.

While Hyunseok was just standing there, Kayoung slowly went to his side. He looked down on her and smiled. She smiled back as he was ruffling her hair, causing her to giggle. Nara hit Y/N lightly and pointed in their direction, mouthing: 'so cute.' Y/N giggled. Nara loved couples. Nara loved watching them and talking about them. But she had no boyfriend. She always said that she wouldn't be ready for one, but Y/N didn't believed that. She believed, that there was this one boy she loved, and she's always see him and her in couples, that would explain why she keeps talking about how cute couples are etc. Y/N did not know who this mysterious guy was, but she's so close to find it out.

Mr. Han was still reading the names off the paper when Nara's name fell. He hesitated first, looking weird onto the rumpled paper until he said the partner's name.

"Nara and- wait... Minjoon."

Nara looked worried, when her gaze met Y/N's. Y/N knew no one in this class, Nara was aware of it. Y/N was a rather shy type, unlike Nara. Nara liked to make new friends, she could talk freely and open, that's why she was kind of popular in this class. She knew at least 10 people out of 23 including Y/N and that was nearly a half.

"Jongsoo and Seolyn."

Y/N was now standing alone there. Nara walked over to Minjoon.

"Jiho and Sooyoo."