joshua ; bitter-sweet lips

You can't drink coffee. Yet you love it. You love the strong smell of coffee, the different colors it could appear in and of course the big amount of varieties.
The only problem was, that you were allergic to the mysterious, bitter-sweet and popular drink. Not because it was coffee. More because of the caffeine. You were allergic to caffeine. And it made you sad, that you couldn't taste it.
Sure, there'd be coffee without caffeine, but you thought it would not taste, smell or look the same.

He can drink coffee. He wasn't allergic to the power bringing liquid. Yet he denied drinking it for a long time. He hated the bitter-sweet taste of the dark-colored drink, the way it would smell. He would complain about how he hated the liquid, not knowing that his love adores the thing that he hated, he just kept insulting the people in those cafes for drinking these 'disgustingly darkish drink'.

That's when y/n decided to forget about her passion for coffee and just forget about the dream of tasting the warm.

Even if she was quiet for a long time, there was one day when she immediately started talking about it again.
There was a cute coffee shop, which just opened, in their street. Y/n couldn't hold it back. She was so excited, even though she knew that she couldn't drink anything there.

Her boyfriend, of course, noticed her, being fully excited. He was asking himself. Was it their anniversary? Is her best friend coming over? Did she ordered something that should be delivered today? Instead of thinking himself to death, he slowly went behind her. Y/n was sitting in front of the window, watching the cafe in amazement. She was grinning. The people there looked so happy and the employees seemed so nice. Then, suddenly, Y/n's boyfriend hugged her from behind, causing her to let out a short yelp."Joshua! Stop scaring me!", she said in a serious tone but ended up laughing softly."What is it you're grinning about, jagiya?", he asked her, pecking her cheek. She was just about to say it, when she immediately covered her mouth with the both of her hands. Joshua looked at her in confusion, grabbing her hands and putting them away from her mouth."Jagi?", he asked, some wrinkles could be seen on his forehead."Yah! Josh! Stop looking at me with that look!"."Tell me!". Y/n sighted."It's the cafe over there. It looks so cute!", her eyes were shining like diamonds when she looked in the direction of the cafe. Joshua followed her gaze and saw the small cafe, colored in light pastel colors. He must admit, it looked cute. The cafe looked cute and also the way, how y/n looked at it in amazement, also in a passionate, loving way; it both looked cute as heck.
"It looks cute.", Joshua said, still looking at her, a soft smile was formed on his mouth. She immediately turned around, her eyes wide open, surprised, she looked up to her boyfriend."Really?", her voice was quiet, nearly whispering. But she was still staring into his dark-brown, coffee-colored eyes."Yes.", he nods, looking at her. You could see how much he loved her in exact this gaze he gave her in that moment.
After she heard that, she nearly jumped in joy. She was giggling, couldn't stop; she looked like a kid on Christmas which got the present it longed for the entire time.
"So what?", he asked."You wanna go over?"."Don't you hate coffee? The smell and stuff?", she asked a bit worried. She won't want her boyfriend to do things he hated just for her. That'd be egoistic, and y/n definitely didn't want to be that kind of girlfriend.
He thought about it. Yes, he did hate coffee. And why go there when Y/n can't even drink the hot liquid?"Hm. Yes, I do.", suddenly an idea popped in his head just like popcorn."But I have an Idea, trust me y/n. You Trust me, right, y/n?"."Yes, of course I do."."Then let's go."

Y/n was confused about what Joshua did. What was his idea? What is he going to do? She had no clue, yet she was excited as never. She could feel the joy streaming through her whole body; and it won't let her stay still.

When they arrived, y/n was nearly screaming- that's how excited she was. She never visited a cafe, today was the first day. Joshua took a deep breath before opening the door. As soon as the door was opened, they went into the small cafe. The strongish bitter smell of the hot liquid reached her nose- she was in love. In love with coffee. She had the biggest grin on her face- Joshua never saw her smiling so bright. Her eyes were shining and it made him chuckle a bit. Yes, the smell of the coffee made him want to puke, but after 5 minutes he got used to it.
He slowly walked over to the cashier and barista."One regular coffee, please.", he said to fellow barista, which smiled and asked, on which name the coffee was ordered. The boy whispered something in the cashiers ear, which caused him to smile as bright as y/n did.

When Joshua got the coffee, y/n was confused."Don't you hate coffee, Josh?", he just shrugged off and said."Just let me finish this one."
She was jealous of him. He could drink the dark one, feel the warmth of it on his tongue; everything she couldn't do. So she just sat there, looking down on her feet, her smile slowly fading as she waited for her boyfriend to finish the drink.

"Hey.", she looked up, searching the person who just said that. She was looking at Joshua, who smiled softly at her. She weakly smiled back."What's wrong?"."Get up."."Why-"."Just get up!", he giggled as he held his hand in front of her, waiting for her to take it and stand up. She took his hand after 3 seconds staring at it and stood up, standing dangerously near Joshua. He looked down on his beloved y/n and smiled sheepishly as he slowly whispered:"Kiss me."She giggled as she got even nearer to his face, letting both of the lips touch softly. The kiss stared slow but started to evolve into a passionate one. She could taste the bitter-sweet taste in his tongue, which caused her to smile. They both smiled into the kiss as they pulled away from each other. She looked in his eyes: Indeed, she was in love. Not just with the coffee. But with her Joshua. Even more than she was before. She loved him so much.

He slowly moved forward to her ear and whispered:"I'm so madly in love with you, Y/N. So damn mad.". She smiled widely as she also moved to his ear and whispered:"How can I not love you? You freaking hate coffee, yet you drank it for me, so I could taste it.", she stopped and pecked his lips."And I love it." They both just laughed, foreheads touching. Y/N were looking in his eyes:"I freaking love you, Joshua. Thank you for everything."

-

I hoped you guys liked that one ><
I'm pretty insecure when its about publishing stuff and I let my friends read it like-- 8192939 times, hehe~~~
Anyways keep on reading if you liked it~~