woozi ; it's just a tradition

It's just a tradition

"Jihoon! What does Jeonghan want?", the girl exclaimed vociferous, calling the boy named Jihoon. "I want a Vanilla Frapuccino, Y/N.", Jeonghan said by himself causing Seungcheol to bob up."If Jeonghan getting one, I'm getting one too."."We can drink out of one if you're fine with it. The cups are huge there.", the boy looked delightedly at Seungcheol, smiling a bit. Seungcheol nodded in agreement."So-... One Huge Vanilla Frap for Jeongcheol?", Y/N asked, giggling to herself when Seungcheol raised one finger."Seunghan."."Alright, uhm- Jeonghan-ah, what do you think? Seunghan or Jeongcheol?", the long-haired was playing with his phone and as soon as he heard Y/N's voice his head bobbed up. He flashed her a smile and said: "Jeongcheol."."I agree with Jeonghan-"."God, why is everyone against me? Chan-yah! Are you against me?", Seungcheol asked the bypassing Maknae, literally begging him."I don't think so.", he responded quickly and left the room. Seungcheol sighted in relief."At least the Maknae-"."Y/N!", a voice interrupted the boy. Y/N turned around immediately, just to see Jihoon."I'm ready. Let's go.", he muttered in his thick scarf. Y/N responsed with a nod, smiling, then looking at the older ones."So Jeongcheol: One huge Vanilla Frap, Joshua gets a regular coffee and then there's just me an Jihoon- Ok! Let's go." As soon as they made they to the door they heard some goodbyes and Seungcheol doing some fake crying while saying:"It's Seunghan, not Jeongcheol!"

"So are we going to your favorite store or-", the boy asked Y/N, his face blank."Hm, how about you choosing the store? I think, Seungcheol and Jeonghan believed you'd choose the store... Plus, I chose the store last time!", Y/N replied joyfully. The last time they went out to get coffee it' wasn't that cold outside. It was kind of humid because it has rained shortly before; she really enjoyed that day. Jihoon and her would just sit there, laughing and smiling. The waiter mistook them as a couple and wished them a good relationship, that made them laugh even more. She really liked that day.
Now it was freaking cold outside, Christmas was coming. Y/N was everything but not in the mood for Christmas.

"Let's go to this one Cafe called Antique then. Do you know which I mean?"."Um, yes! I saw it last time, when I went out with Junhui." Junhui. She went out with out Junhui? How did I not noticed that?, Jihoon asked himself. He won't lie to himself, he was kind of jealous and disappointed; he thought, that going out was only their thing."Junhui...", he murmured in his scarf, so quiet that Y/N couldn't hear."Do you often go out with Junhui?"."Not really. I prefer going out with you.", she looked at him with a huge grin, waiting for him to look back but he kept looking at the ground, not even a single expression could be discerned."Hm.", he said. The answer didn't satisfy him. He liked Y/N. And Y/N liked him; he believed, that she wouldn't like him the way he liked her but he was fine with it- at least that is what he thought. Everything just came up out of nothing; feelings that are usually suppressed, withheld and ignored. He wanted her to fall in love with him.

When they arrived at the coffee store, they ordered Jeongcheol's Vanilla Frappucino, Joshua's coffee and a hot chocolate for Y/N."What do you want, Jihoon?", she asked."It's fine.", he said softly, looking at Y/N. "C'mon Jihoon. I'm gonna treat you!"."I want nothing, it's okay, Y/N.", Y/N pouted, Then got the drinks and headed to the door, Jihoon following her. Y/N was taking a sip of her hot chocolate and about to go out when the employee immediately yelled:"Wait!"
He pointed at some point over the both. Jihoon looked up and saw a fellow mistletoes hanging from above. He started blushing. Would Y/N like to get kissed by him? Maybe she'll be disgusted. Y/N also looked up, then smiled. She looked at him; he was avoiding her gaze, still thinking if he should kiss her or not. Agh, she wouldn't like it. He said as he looked up just to see her soft, lovely gaze. God, he was in love. He wanted to kiss her so bad- but it would be a pity if the friendship would just end because of that. Out of all sudden, he felt her lips on his, the slow and soft motion of them were kind of massaging the lips of his. As soon as he realized, what was going on, he pulled her closer. He hugged her so tight, it made her smile. He could sense the light taste of hot chocolate on her tongue as the kiss deepened. When they separated y/n just smiled at him widely. "It's just a tradition~", she said teasingly, while Jihoon just blushed into his scarf, turning his face away from y/n. Y/n giggled and took his hand, pulling him, again, into a hug. Quietly she whispered in his ear:"I freaking love you, Jihoon."