His crystal blue eyes gazing into mine, he tugged on my arm, turning around and pinned me to the wall, his crotch was getting bigger, I could feel it inbetween my underwear. His lips pressed to mine and the moment we caught our breath, he was ready to unzip his pants and pull me towards the couch but the minute we heard the footsteps coming from upstairs, Ian quickly zipped up his pants and I managed to move away from him and Paul came down smiling.

"Ian! What a surprise, I didn't know you were coming" Paul tell him. Paul smiles at me, as he kissed my cheek.

I swallowed the saliva that's coming down my throat, my throat was getting dry and dry. My nerves hit and I didn't know what to do. Ian looked at me hoping that I could help him but I couldn't.

"I,uh. Came to surprise Nina." Paul smiled looking at me. Fuck you Ian. I smile, slightly laughing.

"Oh, well you surprised me. Do you want tea?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure, I'll help" I nodded. I turned to Paul and he kissed my head.

"You go watch some Tv. I'll bring you your coffee" he nodded, and walked towards the living room. I turned around and headed towards the couch.

I entered, closing the doors behind me. The minute I turned around, Ian cornered me, his blue eyes sparkling. He kissed my lips, pushing me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his torso as his hands touched my body, his hands lifting my bum up as his other hand unzipped his pants as he laid me on the counter, getting ready to enter me. I immediately got up, pushing him away before this got heated and a big mess.

"What are you doing?" I manage to control my needs, siting back up.

"What? I thought this is what you wanted" I got off the counter.

"My husband is here" I scolded him, heading towards the sink, to add water to the kettle, and coffee pot. I added the black beans and waited until Paul coffee is done. I felt a pair of hands slide up my leg, sending this tingling feeling, turning around I was cornered by Paul. His green eyes glistening into mine. I never seen this look before. His eyes only staring into mine and when I catched a glimpse at Damon, he looked angry.

"Hey babe" I said kissing his lips.

"Hey. Could you do me a favor?" Paul whispered in my ear, sending this tingle down my spine. I always seen to feel a rush sensation every single time, Paul was around. It was magnified his presence.

When I was young, Paul was my best friend. We dated throughout high school but during mid-season of collage, Paul popped the question and I said 'Yes' he was the love of my life and he made me happy. Also during the mid-season that's when I met Ian, it was a casual day, it was raining and we bumped into each other and I introduced him to my fiancé Paul. They actually pretty much hitted it off, there topics were mostly about me; but other then that. They loved each other company. They became best friends and he became the best man. My maid of honor was actually Caroline and my sister Vanessa. On that day of the wedding, that's when Ian came onto me. So the first time was actually at my wedding. Ian was mysterious and he pulled me aside and told me all these things about 'how we suppost to be together' and how 'we complete each other' and some things led to another and we basically ended up having a heated make-out where Ian pushed me up against the wall. That was the first time I ever been with someone who was rough but I felt bad about Paul, doing that to him. I actually slapped Ian and told him to get out. It was so bad, that I didn't want to marry Paul but when Paul noticed...he actually talked me out of it. He touched my face, his green eyes glistening into mine and said 'It's You & I against the world, together.' He asked me to marry him again, I said yes.

When Paul started disappearing about a year ago, that's when it started with Ian. I was lonely, and Ian was there. Ian came ontop of me. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world, Ian made me feel special.

"What?" I asked

"Could you make my coffee to go? I have to go somewhere. I'll be home on time for dinner, I promise" Don't keep promises if you can't keep them.

"Sure babe" he smiled pecking my lips as he lightly slapped my bum.

"Also, put some pants on" he winked. I smiled, and watched him leave. I turn to Ian and he has a smirked, already excited that he's leaving.

I added Paul coffee in a coffee cup, and walked out with Ian following me. I Hand it to Paul, he grateful take it and kissed my lips.

"Thanks beautiful! I love you" he tells me

"I love you to" I smile do I? Do I really love Paul?

The minute this presence is gone. Ian quickly goes to the curtains and waits until his presence is actually gone. The minute I hear the engine, nowhere in sight. Ian hurry to me, his body towering over my petite and he picks me up, my legs wrapped around his tone torso as he takes me to the couch, sitting down. I'm ontop of him, my lips collided with his. He then picks me up, my legs wrapped around his torso as he carried me upstairs and gently laying me down on the bed, as he Litterally ripped my shirt open leaving me in my black bra. A smirk plastered on his lips, licking his lips as he pressed his lips on mine. The slight groan escaped his mouth as he unzipped his pants but I quickly stopped him.

"Wait" his blue eyes locks on mine "do you think this is a good idea? I mean I'm married and your best friend is my husband" I tell him. He kissed my lips

"When has that stopped us" he tells me. He continues to unzip his pants.

"I feel bad." I tell him, he looked up at me once again.

"Okay, he's my friend to. I feel bad but, I told you this multiple times. I love you Nina, I always have. " When he says that. It makes me smile. Although I never say it back.

"Do you still want to do this?" He asked. I nodded, my nails claws into his back. He enters me and I arch my back, he kept on pumping in, hitting my climax....how could something that feel amazingly good be so bad at the same time.

A/N: Okay, so this is far different from what I usually write. This is suppost to be mature although I never actually write the full sex scene. Although if you guys want me to, then let me know but this is the furthest I'm going to get it to go. So, what do you guys think?

I personally like Paul alot.

Nina is going to annoy lots of people and maybe you will start to hate her aswell. That's totally okay. Hate all you want (:

Don't forget to vote and comment. This will be the last time I write an author note at the end, usually they will be at the beginning. I'm going to be working on this story first, then my Harlena...then Bellarke. I might write a Stydia story later on in the future then, I'll post my Stelena fanfic. I want to write one by one because I find it hard writing/ updating stories when I have so much things to do. So, I'll be writing but they might take some time because I actually have plans for this book (: