01. N i n a

Welcome to my new Dobsley book, I haven't written in a long time and I thought, why not write a Dobsley book since I have a lot of Stelena books out already and finished. This is my second book and I'm excited to write it.

Now, [WARNING] This story will contain some mature content, if you feel uncomfortable or by any chance younger then 15 then your shouldn't read unless, you already do...then, go ahead. I will warn people in the beginning of the chapters if there will be mature context but other then that. Enjoy.

So, Welcome.

01.

It's been four years since Paul and I have been married for. He's like the perfect husband and he's so caring and considerate. Sometimes I feel like he shows me way to much love but I'm not minding. He's so perfect in every way. The way his lips curve when he speaks to me, the twinkle in his eyes never loose that spark when he looks at me; it's like he falls in love with me every single time.

It's kinda cute, I manage to roll out of bed but the tightly grasp on my waist draws me back in. I'm facing Paul.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I smiled kissing his lips.

"What? I'm about to make some tea...would you like some?" I bat my eyelashes at him. He smirks.

"Tea huh? I would love some coffee?" He asked. I bite my bottom lip but the minute his thumb makes it's way under my chin, he drags it down and unbite my lip. I roll my eyes.

"That's much better. How about that coffee?" He asked.

"Fine, but your coming with me" I said getting out of bed. I reach my hands forward for him to grab and when he's about to get up, he drags me down and he goes ontop of me.

"Paul" I giggle as he kissed my neck, sending wet kisses.

"You see, I love this position better" he teases me. His hands roaming every inch of my body, tugging lightly on my bottom lip when our lips connected. I manage to touch his crouch, two people can play this game, I lightly smile as he groans. When he does that, I take the opportunity to get out of his grasp and run off, erupting in laughter.

"Nina" he groans, running after me. Once he caught up to me. He pins me to the wall, my hands ontop of my head as he hovers over my body. He pressed his lips to mine, our tongue swirl around each other, playing tug a war to see who dominates each other. I Won. I smirk, his body is pressed to mine and I jump on his torso, my legs wrapped around.

xxxx

A fainted knock broke us out of our embrace. Picking my feets up, I walk over to our door and see a very dashing Ian Somerhalder.

"What are you doing here?" I scolded him.

"Came to see you" he smirked.

Okay, here is where I'm not being truly honest with my husband-Paul. I'm sleeping with Ian. I have been for awhile now so, I would call it an affair. I can't blame anyone, I somehow always felt attractive to Ian, maybe it was because he always stared at me with lust or the fact that his crystal blue eyes make me fall on my knees for him.

It started last year, the day Klaus came back to surprise his wife-Caroline. It happened all to fast, Paul and I had a huge fight it was so big that, we actually thought it was going to end, but Paul came back home the next day telling me that he was sorry. What Paul didn't know was that Ian slept over that night. Ian and I had sex, it wasn't passion or love. It was rough and sexy. The way his hands touched my body in every way, the way he could make me weak in just a moment. I felt bad that day, I couldn't even look at my own husband but, the more Paul was gone, doing god knows what; the more Ian has been coming over, keeping me company. The first night was a mistake but since Paul would come home late from work, Ian Has been there. I didn't want to do it, but Ian took control, he took control of my body and I could resist. We had sex. It wasn't even suppost to happen but it did and since that day, basically every other day or even sometimes every day, Ian would come to my place and we would do it.