Who are you

Posidenia's POV

When I woke up, my stomach hurt like crazy. What even happened to it? I leaned my forearm on the counter I was on. I looked around the room. A cute guy was over at the wall and he looked sad, another guy was standing closer to me, he looked sad to. There is a guy laying passed out on the floor and a woman in front of me.

The woman's soft voice cooed sweetly at me. "Posidenia? Sweetheart... How are you feeling?" Thoughts raced through my mind, making my head hurt.

"Who's Posidenia? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked confused. I didn't know what else to say. I looked at all the people in the room, their mouths dropped open. I lifted up my shirt and checked out where the pain was coming from. There were stitches and blood, a huge slash across the side of my stomach.

"Hunny... I'm your mom." Okay... This lady is my mom. Typical movie right there.

"your name is Posidenia. This right here, that's Shawn. Markus is on the floor and that over by the wall... That's Donney." I nodded my head slowly and look at the people.

The woman you says she's my mom got her kit of medical stuff. She came back and started checking me out.

"Guys, bad news." The guys all came rushing over.

"What? What happened?" The kid, Donney, blurted out.

"She has the worst stage of amnesia and slight brain damage. More bad news, she probably won't remember any of you guys. Ever... Again." I finally realized that, I did know these people, but I won't remember them.

"Crap." Shawn said.

I got up off the counter and walked over to the Donney kid. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. His face was sad.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. Something in my gut tells me that we had a special connection.

"Do you by any chance remember your a..." He brought his hands in front of his chest making swooshing noises and attempting to do ninja moves. I laughed a little bit and winked at him with my left eye, then nodded my head. I do remember I'm a water bender because that gets permanently implanted in your brain. I also know who else is a bender. Donney, fire. Shawn, water. Dad, water. Mom, water. And me, water.

"Do you remember... Us?" He ask hopefully, his face lit up when I winked at him. I know for sure that something special happened. A flash back of him and I kissing floated in my head.

"Yes." I said pressing my lips together. He practically jumped up and down. I remember.

I love him!

Leaning in, i whispered in his ear. "I love you." He looked at me and leaned back in.

"I love you too." Butterflies flew in my stomach.